Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Two or three people like the lawyer and a few others did nothing but divide the forum.

They claimed to be Khushi fans - bashed ASR , brainwashed a few and are now enjoying the ruckus as spectators. 

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone ,🤗 haven't visted the AT in a long time I think the last one was number 10 😆, and wow on number 17 .  Oh these posts thinking that Khushi is being bashed , just makes me laugh .🤣
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: incandescent

Two or three people like the lawyer and a few others did nothing but divide the forum.

They claimed to be Khushi fans - bashed ASR , brainwashed a few and are now enjoying the ruckus as spectators. 

The forum is not divided Fari.  That poster should have thought out what they were posting.  She lists everything good about Shyam and then wants to know why people are missing her point.  And this type of post is used by the lawyer to further bashing.  It is ridiculous.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Heya people

^^ that is the exact reason why its best to ignore such posts, apply itchguard to your fingers...although I know it can't be helped sometimes 😳

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all 🤗

Divi, isn't it late there ? 😲
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Thanks for liking my name 😳

I dont hate my hypocrite best friend..But her attitude increases my BP temporarily and i feel like increasing hers too😆..Actually ,most of the times i laugh at those posts .My fingers tickle to type and i do whatever i feel like😳 😆

I actually appreciate ur blunt nature, i try to be diplomatic in public forums & u knw y
But i love it that u dnt care and say wt u feel👏

BP😆 Now i relax eading their posts, they have lost the harm, they seem like a bunch of fools to me and nthng els😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Hello all 🤗

Divi, isn't it late there ? 😲

Nidhzi🤗 u caught me Its 3 here and im nt getting sleep😳😆
is sleeplessness ko kya naam doon😆
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think these posts ,divide the forum , but certainly stir up tension and trouble in the forum.Because even people in Sanaya's AT were not liking how Khushi was behaving either .
There was another post , earlier on saying that they were leaving the forum , because we bash Khushi and the forum is just a bunch of ASR lovers .🤣 Oh it had me in stiches .
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Nidhzi🤗 u caught me Its 3 here and im nt getting sleep😳😆

is sleeplessness ko kya naam doon😆

Badi souten, ASR neend mei nahi araahi hai kya ? 😆
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

The forum is not divided Fari.  That poster should have thought out what they were posting.  She lists everything good about Shyam and then wants to know why people are missing her point.  And this type of post is used by the lawyer to further bashing.  It is ridiculous.

I don't know Anu...I am certainly not getting the same feeling anymore.

It's all about I am KKG fan, you're ASR fan, Stop bashing Khshi, Khushi should listen to Shyam, Shyam is better than ASR...blah blah