Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Haha..yes i saw your post..Different people ,different reactions.You chose to avoid but i chose to be rude ..Ofcourse your reactions are better morally.But mine are required for some special people.Although on the process i hurt some good people too.But i choose to write bluntly sometimes.In my defence i say that i never start it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even i lost my sleep..lol

BTW we don't interact much . How may I call you ?

you're from India ?? 

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Divya..Oh no you have read my posts in lawyerji's thread ๐Ÿ˜•..You will think i am mannerless then..lol..I am only like that to a specific group of people..

Yes and one who opened that expressionless wala post , i dislike the most.She is unreasonable but she thinks she is the most reasonable person on this earth.๐Ÿคข.She is  hypocrite but she says she cant stand hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜†..Double standards !
I couldnt reply to that expressionless wala post but if i would have replied then she would have been SO embarassed.
Barun is just SO much better than every other actors/actresses..

Yes indeed.I have stalked u guys anamika๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I hv highly pissed at that expressionless topic and asked us to be fair but when someone said they find SI okie, she again spoke wrong f barun and said SI is fab. Criticism is only welcome for Barun or Arnav and nt for SI/Kushi.

In lawyer's post she said, she loves reading her posts against ASR and the posts should never stop and the ppl who make fun of her are stooping too low.. 

I haven seen even a single bashing post on kushi. people over here specially Arnav fans are making such nice criticism qwithout using foul language, bashing, or hurting anyone's sentiments. ๐Ÿ‘

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh let's not talk about lawyer's or hypocrite's posts.  Both have essentially disappeared from the forum after starting something and then becoming infamous for it.

I think we have scared Khushi bashers TM.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Arent few kushi fans insulting kushi by comparing her reactions to Arnav and Shyam and almost saying shyam is anytime better than ASR๐Ÿ˜† The character is already failing to impress me with her antics and these people by writing such lengthy nonsensical thesis trying to prove her much more wrong๐Ÿ˜† In the process of defending kushi have they forgot their basic common sense 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For the love of all that is good - lawyer came to defend khushi basher.  She is such a troll.
incandescent thumbnail

You are Fari..I know that.I mean thats what i read in your posts.I am Anamika and yes I am from India.

Yes I am indeed Fari ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Coming to the show, can kushi plz stop thinking bout shyam/ Whatever happens between a hubby & wife ,kushi is none to think or spend sleepness nights about it. Anji & shyam are married, let them fight, love or do whatever they want,it has gt nothing to do with kushi.
Can someone tel her to keep her nose away frm poking into everyones issues and nt interfere in one's personal life, u havent been given the responsibility to take care of everyone's life
SunoNa123 thumbnail

@Divya..Yes most of the ASR fans are really nice..lol

But i differ from them ๐Ÿ˜†..I actually choose to be like that sometimes only.I really really like when you guys reply to those people SO nicely although they dont deserve that treatment.๐Ÿ˜†

Anamika,i like ur name han๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U knw like ur best frnd says ASR doesnt desrve her hate๐Ÿ˜ณ, these people dont deserve our hatred as well๐Ÿ˜† 
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

For the love of all that is good - lawyer came to defend khushi basher. She is such a troll.

just saw and replied to her . could not resist . 

SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

For the love of all that is good - lawyer came to defend khushi basher.  She is such a troll.

Anu i jst checked.

I have been bserving all her posts are being ignored and their is nt even a single comment in her posts.
Guys can we stop posting in that thread , they are talking crap๐Ÿ˜† shyam is a nice guy for kushi, bull. They hv lost it, no use posting their.  

I want prez to be royally ignored by all.๐Ÿ˜›