Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Arre yaar let KKG and others go to hell !!๐Ÿคข

Just watch Barun..He is a treat to watch..Isnt he ?? No wonder i change the channel whenever he isnt there..
Khushi,Anjali,Shyam ko maaro goli ๐Ÿ˜†

Her character is putting me of. Absolutely no love on Arnav as of now and shyam is atleast respected more compared to Arnav. common i dnt get this..how can she even listen to what shyam talks. Sorry but wts ur name? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
And heck i just dont wanna see ASR get Jealous for some namuna of the show ,or for the namunas childish antics. I any day wud prefer watching Arnav-Akshay scene that such ArHi scenes
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Hi Divya !!
I am Anamika..I am very nice to ASR fans and very mean to his bashers..lol

Anamikai hv always seen ur posts on kiddo's threads  and also with whom u love 
debating๐Ÿ˜†, the one who had called barun expressionless and arnav doesnt deserve her hatred also๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm if the story continues this way, i wud also say, Hai na? i thot so.. yaay for kushi-shyam๐Ÿ˜†
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
what has this forum come down to?? people are supporting criminals now !! 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Have people in this forum gone mad?  Khushi should give benefit of doubt to Shyam because he has been nice to her...let's forget about the part where he did  it so he could get into her pants.

WT Hell!
incandescent thumbnail

@Divya..Oh no you have read my posts in lawyerji's thread ๐Ÿ˜•..You will think i am mannerless then..lol..I am only like that to a specific group of people..

Yes and one who opened that expressionless wala post , i dislike the most.She is unreasonable but she thinks she is the most reasonable person on this earth.๐Ÿคข.She is  hypocrite but she says she cant stand hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜†..Double standards !
I couldnt reply to that expressionless wala post but if i would have replied then she would have been SO embarassed.
Barun is just SO much better than every other actors/actresses..

wait...what ?? did anyone call Barun expressionless ?? 

incandescent thumbnail

Yes ofcourse..called him an average actor who is blank sometimes.She further said that Daljeet,Abhaas,Sanaya clearly overshadows him.She belittled Barun in some random topic just to disagree with someone who said Sanaya needs to work on her expression.I have many more reasons.You will never understand the reason for my rudeness ..lol

oh I think I know who you are talking about.She dislikes Barun so she praises every other creature on this planet to belittle him. 

She even once said SAnaya has better chemistry with Abhaas. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Yes ofcourse..called him an average actor who is blank sometimes.She further said that Daljeet,Abhaas,Sanaya clearly overshadows him.She belittled Barun in some random topic just to disagree with someone who said Sanaya needs to work on her expression.I have many more reasons.You will never understand the reason for my rudeness ..lol

i fully understand ๐Ÿ˜Š
incandescent thumbnail

@incandescent Good that you got..Seriously Sanaya-Abhaas have good chemo?.I wish they had.Then Shyam Khushi scenes would have been a little more tolerable

@sunaina Thanks for understanding ! I guess you are the only one ๐Ÿ˜Š..

I know. I understand your frustration. I got so angry the other day that I wanted to quit.

I think I have lost my sleep for tonight. 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@DieHardBarunFan - I know precisely who you are talking about.  She is biased, admits so, defends Khushi by saying even if she committed murder she would support her and then says you all are hypocrites for defending ASR's rude behavior.  Circular reasoning anybody???  Just ignore and let her rant and think she is sooo smart.  After all, she thinks 'matured' people are not mature.  Most of her comments are underhanded.