Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Keshriya

@Nandi, somebody is in an angry mode, using cuss words, just kidding, tell me about it. I don't see her feeling anything for ASR, what  the hell is going on. Arnav has realized his feelings to some extent, is it going to be one-sided love story, then she will start to love him after marriage.

Abut the creep, I skipped his scenes, just got to know from LU, I wish ASR or Anjali could kill him.

Fari - nothing good about the morning and I am not hormonal.😆 Pissed off does not even begin to describe what i felt after today's episode.

Prema - did u hear the rabba ve BG music they played for 1.5 seconds when KKG looked ASR at RM today? yes that was to remind us she feels something for him.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nandi I pmd you...please do check . 
-Drishti- thumbnail
Exactly Fari! W*F...how can she even think that shyam is saying the truth?? And how come she never let's arnav talk..she didn't even let him speak when she was demanding ans from him coz of his broken engagement! As for communicating with the cvs..there's always fb and emails..
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Fari - nothing good about the morning and I am not hormonal.😆 Pissed off does not even begin to describe what i felt after today's episode.

Prema - did u hear the rabba ve BG music they played for 1.5 seconds when KKG looked ASR at RM today? yes that was to remind us she feels something for him.

yeah...that was probably the ghost of rabba ve.

I am seriously thinking about skipping the epi...but everyone is saying Barun was good.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fari - check your inbox.
mpks1 thumbnail
Nandi ar u kidding me I didn't even notice that. whatever happened to the chemistry or spark as Divi calls it. It was as if they were seeing each other for the first time.

@fari, you should see the epi for Barun and the bromance. that was the best part, definitely skip the creep scenes.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Nandi won't be very active for about 10 days. going on a family vacation, probably won't be missing very much of the show. still going to  take my gadgets to keep in touch, will post from there,only in the AT, if possible.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all.. Just saw the epi..

NK - His English accent is like he's being forced to speak that way - I could barely understand what he was saying - it was slang!

Khushi - they've spoiled the character.😵

Barun&Akshay's expressions were worth watching.😊

Hope tomorrow's epi is better.
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Fari - check your inbox.

i did...check yours too 

incandescent thumbnail
looks like the two AT's have merged today !!  Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago