Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_128

wait...if Naanav throws him against a wall...would that be MAN handling viloation also ? tht too expat/NRI manhandling...it will become an international affair...

i think Khushi is going to drunk and then be more of a buffooon of self...and ODB will come to the rescueee...

Khushi will only become drunk if someone laces her drink or if she mistakes a screwdriver as orange juice and doesn't notice that it tastes different.

I will take a drunk KKG or NK behaving naughty to get ASR's dander up.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

@ Nithi exactly my thoughts and also I miss LA very much. This NK guy is cute not so sure abt the track.

Hey Prema, I definitely don't miss La πŸ˜† I was getting irritated with her, her hugs et al πŸ˜†
Infact I was dancing when she left the show πŸ˜ƒ No offense to La fans.

I watched NK's previous show and I like him from there πŸ˜› 
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Hey Prema, I definitely don't miss La πŸ˜† I was getting irritated with her, her hugs et al πŸ˜†
Infact I was dancing when she left the show πŸ˜ƒ No offense to La fans.

I watched NK's previous show and I like him from there πŸ˜› 

Nithi are u ok with this comedy, Do you think ASR is going to get jealous with this track, when Khushi's engagement could not do it. I think the CVs are starting to dilute ASR's character too.
pieperr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok guys..gotta go ..work calls

Hopefully better one tomorrow, though I think they are leaving it soft for X'Mas weekend, so no expectationsπŸ˜•
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Khushi will only become drunk if someone laces her drink or if she mistakes a screwdriver as orange juice and doesn't notice that it tastes different.

I will take a drunk KKG or NK behaving naughty to get ASR's dander up.

I was thinking of the same too

1. Shyam the bechara abused pati will either lace her drink
2. she gets her usual acidity (brows high in the air that she'll give THE ROCK competition) and then downs something...

NK may be relegated to being the DJ or waiter...

tomo or monday...arnav will lose it !! for sure...FOR SURE...or i will
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prema,

I am not ok with a mindless comedy track and a forced one. But I don't think this track is gonna be like that. 

NK will be comfortable with Kushi and try to impress her. He will indirectly push ASR to confront his feelings. I don't think it will be a outright jealousy track. Just a push as ASR is in a denial mode. 

What I am worried here is about Kushi. She is completely clueless about her feelings and doing nautankis all the time. 

CVs have done enough with ASR as of now, better they should start concentrating on Kushi's play school to woman journay. 
momma1128 thumbnail
Is it only me who finds Khushi up late at night thinking about Shyam's words - regardless of the conclusion she reaches - disturbing.  We are shown her not thinking of Arnav, but of Shyam's words.  Really?  And then she's rabba veing with ASR??  Excuse me, but I haven't been 18 for a while but from what I remember, when I was rabba veing for a guy at that age, I was thinking about him a lot - and don't give me that he told her he doesn't care for her why should she think about him.  Shyam told her he's married - I think that's a bigger impetice to NOT think about him.

Ok all.  I am off.  Will be back later today.  But after, won't be here for days since going off for christmas holidays with the family and guests. 
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Prema,

NK will be comfortable with Kushi and try to impress her. He will indirectly push ASR to confront his feelings. I don't think it will be a outright jealousy track. Just a push as ASR is in a denial mode. 

Exactly, it's not a jealousy track.  It's more of a realization track for ASR.  Like La said, if you feel love, don't let it go.  So, NK is going to highlight to ASR that he can lose Khushi because he never has told her he wants her to be his.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Are we ever going to get a mature love story like we all thought, I seriously have my own doubts.

From a four lions show...no way !! 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momma1128

Exactly, it's not a jealousy track.  It's more of a realization track for ASR.  Like La said, if you feel love, don't let it go.  So, NK is going to highlight to ASR that he can lose Khushi because he never has told her he wants her to be his.

The gen. sec. said something  about this in one my threads today. For the forst time I agree with him/her. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago