-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keshriya

I am fine, Pinky, the epi. really gave me a head ache. Since I am stay at home mom, never have I spent so many hrs on the forum like today. The epi. made me to do it. The forum is divided, 50% did not like it,50% loved it. About the CVs they have amnesia,that's all I can say.

@ Bold - True!!😕
I've noticed the forums as well.. It's kinda weird now a days. Dunno what's happening around

Hi Amisha!! ðŸ˜Š
Hey girls😃

I njoyd d epi..bt wen i visitd d forum..i ws like did i miss sumting??..i tink our expectn r too high..n y nt..its suc a unique shw..wid excellent story line n actors..guess cvs hv lt in der minds n nw tings r slippin.
On top no promos..hw r viewrs gona attract 2wrds d shw?
How exactly is this AT on pg 30 from last night?  Holy shmoly.

Hi all!
^^ I was thinking the same Anu.

Hey everyone! :)
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
Hi Anu, major contribution would  be me. I gave the reason to Pinky, check  the above post. Also couldn't say much in the general forum cuz you know.
Hi Pinky, Prema, Dee and Amishaaa how is uuu!!! Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
I is wide awake Anu...! it is like 4am here😆  I just watched yesterday's epi 3 times again🤣
How can you watch that epi 3 times???  Well, I suppose I could watch it up until he says her clothes are still on, but I would stop the video at ants in my pants, running man by KKG.
Am fine Anu, was on the forum for so long, reading all the threads, some os, ffs,ss now finally ready to hit the bed, nothing more to say about the episode.

@Dee how r u, did u watch any movie yesterday.
OMG I was laughing so hard...!! it was tooo funny🤣 Sanaya completely stole the show...!!