Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Infofan

dont have any hopes on the cocktail party too. they may show KKG give bhashan to ASR if he drinks and do something silly.

all these months and KKG did not learn anything from La, didnt any of La's sophistication rub off on KKG? really what does ASR see in her at this point?

bye Maris.

Prema, i will be in and out too. Have to catch up on house work too. interesting stuff compared to crap they showed in the epi today!

Exactly - my question .

She could have at least learn to speak  few words in Englush .
mpks1 thumbnail
Ok Nandi, I'll be in and out too, have to put kids to bed.

KDMHMD- Kis desh mein Hai Mera Dil-Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta. watched it in youtube 1 yr after the show ended. It was pretty decent for EKta's standards.

Hi Su, read your post was scared to comment cuz of Khushi protection squad.What you said was right esp. after today's episode.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Ok Nandi, I'll be in and out too, have to put kids to bed.

KDMHMD- Kis desh mein Hai Mera Dil-Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta. watched it in youtube 1 yr after the show wa over. it was pretty decent for EKta's standards.

Hi Su, read your post was scared to comment cuz of Khushi protection squad.What you said was right esp. after today's episode.

the fact is that I havent watched the episode yet 😆

My post was based on LU , Anus update, Faris post and overall comments in the forum and of course mixed with my judgement .

But I really liked sana Khans acting in last few episodes and I think she surpassed bot Barun sanaya .
mpks1 thumbnail
That's true though, we all wanted a graceful exit for her, that's what the cvs gave her, now its time to concentrate on ARHI  love story, I don't know why the CVs are not getting this.

Also yesterday you gave a fitting reply to one of the Geet supporter who said that Mahi Ve sounds better than Rabba ve. Geet is over, they didn't know where to go, trying to stir up our forum.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all.. 31 pages in 1 day?! 😲

I've been bad at catching up since last night.

The epi made me fall asleep fast.. Wonder what's going to happen even after the new guy enters the show tonight. ðŸ˜•

Be right back - finishing some email work @ office today.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't sleeep...! It's like 3.30 am here ðŸ˜†
mpks1 thumbnail
Hi Pinky, Good Morning to u. The episode made us go to 30 pgs. Tell me about it, I wonder sometimes if its our show.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Prema, How are you?!

I wonder what CVs are up to these days?! They keep jumping from one point to another or they forget everything like as if nothing major has happened.😒
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Pinks... I dunno what these CVs are up to ðŸ˜•
mpks1 thumbnail
I am fine, Pinky, the epi. really gave me a head ache. Since I am stay at home mom, never have I spent so many hrs on the forum like today. The epi. made me to do it. The forum is divided, 50% did not like it,50% loved it. About the CVs they have amnesia,that's all I can say.