Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bye Jahn, hi Nandi got done with all your chores, are the kids in bed.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maris08

Hheheee Nandy.. What can u expect of an out of job, nothing to do and at loose ends female?😆  So here i am trying to catch up with u all and make up for all those absence..😃

Maris, no poems or FFs from you for awhile now.😲

Are u talking about being involved in BALH forum?
Infofan thumbnail
Bye Jahn,

Prema, I got back late today, so just winding up dinner, putting kids to bed. Taped the epi, will watch it later. dont feel like watching it now. maha bore and disappointing.
mpks1 thumbnail
Maris you watch BAHL too, how is it,I have heard good things about it, don't have time to watch it.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Nandi, BALH keeps me so occupied..have writtren  poems , some concerning the show and some in general..

FFs? nope there are always a deluge of those in the forum and dont have that kind of time and mind to write constantly and continuously..
A u know 2 weeks back I was busy with that training course, so personal commitments and work takes a chunk of my time..
mpks1 thumbnail
Absolutely, boring today, hopefully we will have a good episode with the cocktail party scene coming up in the next 2 days. I think I have discussed today's episode so much, I have nothing much to say.
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Maris you watch BAHL too, how is it,I have heard good things about it, don't have time to watch it.

Yes Prema Iam watching it right from first epi.. Its good and am seeing an EK show for the very first time.. But the shows really different insipte of minor hiccups..
maris08 thumbnail
Okay ladies gotta go.. hope to be back here in 3 hrs time.. If u r all here then adios, bye till then..
Infofan thumbnail
dont have any hopes on the cocktail party too. they may show KKG give bhashan to ASR if he drinks and do something silly.

all these months and KKG did not learn anything from La, didnt any of La's sophistication rub off on KKG? really what does ASR see in her at this point?

bye Maris.

Prema, i will be in and out too. Have to catch up on house work too. interesting stuff compared to crap they showed in the epi today!
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
It's really refreshing to see such a show from Ekta's camp.I have watched her KDMHMD, that's the only show where the leads did not multiple times and were only to each other ofcourse with their share of saas-bahu problems. Probably I should start on BAHL but my family will disown me as they think I spend too much time on IF. My hubby thinks I have gone crazy and my kids make fun of me.

Nandi that's true though, she taught LA some good things but she did not learn anything esp. classiness from LA. Khushi's bashans these days are piercing my ears.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago