-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
We all thought Khushi and the new guy NK, btw that's what he wants to be called in the show, as per India-Forums interview will really hit it off..  

@Maris did u go thru Fari's,Divya,Anu,Somy and Su's posts, they all echo the same that Khushi now needs to be redeemed. I am all for it. You can't get away with everything just cuz you are 18. But Khushi supporters say that's her nature. I like Khushi too, not the one we have right now but the one who confronted ASR in the guest house. Now her antics, cutting people off, nosiness is all beyond annoying.

Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
.. There Bua and ma are out and payal is waiting to take a bath and join them..
KKg rehearses with her how she and Aakash will behave post marriage in their room..So locks herself in bathroom and teases Payal

Suddenly adoor bell phone call and payal; leaves the room..Arnav comes  to KKgs house to give the first copy of the wedding invitation..A phone call distracts payal and kkg is left shouting for towel from inseide bathroom.. ASr does the honbors.. KKG thinks he is payal and just pulls him inside.. the rest is realisation and shouting and screaming and jumping match
Originally posted by Keshriya

We all thought Khushi and the new guy NK, btw that's what he wants to be called in the show, as per India-Forums interview will really hit off.  

@Maris did u go thru Fari's,Divya,Anu,Somy and Su's posts, they all echo the same that Khushi now needs to be redeemed. I am all for it. You can't get away everything just cuz you are 18. But Khushi supporters say that's her nature. I like Khushi too, not the one we have right now but the one who confronted ASR in the guest house. Now her antics, cutting people off, nosiness is all beyond annoying.

in black: they can see it's Khushi's nature but if ASR stays his own self, it's not acceptable?
in blue: that Khushi is respectable but the rest of the times, I just want to screamπŸ₯±
Jahn, with ASR he is called all kinds of names, on top of it we have a lawyer who thinks she brought this whole change in the show. She claims her petition helped to bring a new guy. I think at this point Khushi doesn't deserve ASR, that was exactly Su's post.
What The...

Jahn and Maris on the AT, HAILA. what is happening today?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Keshriya

We all thought Khushi and the new guy NK, btw that's what he wants to be called in the show, as per India-Forums interview will really hit it off..  

@Maris did u go thru Fari's,Divya,Anu,Somy and Su's posts, they all echo the same that Khushi now needs to be redeemed. I am all for it. You can't get away from everything just cuz you are 18. But Khushi supporters say that's her nature. I like Khushi too, not the one we have right now but the one who confronted ASR in the guest house. Now her antics, cutting people off, nosiness is all beyond annoying.

Prema i always comment on Anu and Su's topics..To a certain extent Fari's too. But rest I dont, coz I dont have time as am involved in another forum too. But I keep abreast of whats happening in the show as well as in the forumπŸ˜ƒ
@Maris: Ah I see! In that case, I think the scene was totally unnecessary.

Okay this is it for me. I have to go back out now. Have a good night Prema and a good day, Maris :)
It was nice catching up with both of you. Take care!

Bye!!!
Originally posted by Infofan

What The...

Jahn and Maris on the AT, HAILA. what is happening today?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hheheee Nandy.. What can u expect of an out of job, nothing to do and at loose ends female?πŸ˜†  So here i am trying to catch up with u all and make up for all those absence..πŸ˜ƒ
@Prema: I knowww! I read that lawyer's post. It was a blessing how no one replied to that postπŸ˜†

@Nandy: Nandyyy πŸ€— You're a tad bit late. I am heading out now. Come to SC tomorrow, okay? Will catch up there :) Byeee! Good night.
Bye Jahn.. Hope to see u tmrow at SC..Have a good nite..