Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Sure Maris! Make sure it's strong, hot and dark ðŸ˜›
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Tell me about it,it was total let down, back forth bet. emotional scenes and comedy is giving me a headache. CVs have definitely have amnesia., it's showing in the script.

I was online for nearly 4 hrs with various AT friends discussing this today. I can't say anything out in the forum, there is Khushi protection squad who might pounce at u. only AT is my solace.

Mahila mandali 🤣 Is she still out there creating idiotic posts?
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Tell me about it,it was total let down, back forth bet. emotional scenes and comedy is giving me a headache. CVs have definitely have amnesia., it's showing in the script.

I was online for nearly 4 hrs with various AT friends discussing this today. I can't say anything out in the forum, there is Khushi protection squad who might pounce at u. only AT is my solace.  Feel free realise the same now.. Better late than never.. We have realised it long back and refrain from unnecessary agitation..

-Jahnvi- thumbnail

No! I won't be coming this friday :( I will be there tomorrow but later on like after midnight your time. My schedule might be a bit more flexible next week so hopefully then?
mpks1 thumbnail
I am so hooked on to this Indian show after several years, I don't live in India, today I felt we have gone back to the beginning,June 6th. No spark bet ARHI. There is something called mature talk, decent convo. Whatever happened to that.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I saw the precap from yesterday's episode. A bathroom scene it was. What the heck was that all about? I wonder what CVs think of trying to come up with angst, fluff, romance, drama, crack.. all at once. It becomes a huge mumob-jumbo, if you ask me.
mpks1 thumbnail
Jahn, if CVs don't make any changes, they are in serious trouble with TRPs and fans all over the world. Bathroom scene was a total let down, ok we don't have to have Rabba Ve, but could have used the opportunity to probed her about the broken engagement. Lot of missed opportunities. Forum members write better os,ff and SS. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Arnav found out about Khushi's broken engagement? Oh really?! Then you are right. If he doesn't know the reason already, that time could surely have been put to better use. And with the new guy coming in, only CVs know where the heck story's headed. Why are they delaying Shyam's revelation so much? That's the crux at this point and it should all go back to that only. Aish!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi gals am  back..

Waste epi it was..copius tears, leecher once again rearing his ugly head and whats with all those jumping and screaming??
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Hi gals am  back..

Waste epi it was..copius tears, leecher once again rearing his ugly head and whats with all those jumping and screaming??

WB :D

I take it leecher is the snake aka Shyam? Could you explain how Arnav ended up in Khushi's house?