Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 19

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i must read that post again, dunno what is the problem there! CVs show many dumb things, dont think thru at times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Keshriya

Khushi's engagement did not make ASR jealous, instead he was angry and gave up on it.Do you think this new guy NK can make him jealous, I highly doubt it. Lets see where the CVs take us with this track.

Prema, the guy is surely been got between ArHi to make ASr jealous. otherwise y was the need of another guy between ArHi.. the way CVs are heading with their OTt comic scenes, i wudnt be surprised if they show Arnav J over a petty childish scene..
The guy looks lik KKg types
mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

i must read that post again, dunno what is the problem there! CVs show many dumb things, dont think thru at times.

Which post Nandi, the one by fairyliquidsoap, as I told Divi, I do not  post in certain threads, till last week I used to get riled up whenever I saw the lawyer's post, but from now on, I am not going to be bothered about that too. 

I prefer, our AT friends threads, also Anne's,Zoha's Sathya's, Shy's and few others. Most of them I don't even read.

@Divi, ASR being jealous of NK's silly OTT comic scenes is definitely going to make me puke. Already he has mellowed so much, what's there left in his character to completely ruin it for me.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Divi, th GH ladies are not going to open their mouth, all they care about now is Payal's marriage (selfish bunch), as for the creep, he is up to something, he wants Khushi near him, now that he can't go to GH, he already started his sweet talk, manipulation  with Anjali, she being a dumbo,moron will do anything he says.Its better I don't talk about her. CVs have totally ruined her for me. I don't watch  her or creep's scenes anymore. Unless she shoots Shyam dead, there is no sympathy for her from my side.

Cry bay needs to join Ashram or be a pujarin herself and do all vrats , pujas for her hubby's welfare. No wonder she is a dumbo, she shouldnt have got married in the first place. sanyas was the best option for her. 

GH ladies specially garima, I seriously wud support the Raizada's if they fume at KKG or payal for having hide this truth from them. GH ladies are completely wrong in this issue. 
character assassination is gonna happen for KKG soon, shyam 's smirk means he is gonna play a bad game with her and as per new tagline kushi might belve him or get trapped .. 

I think Shashi doesnt belong to gupta's at all, he was way too smart and honest for gupta's
mpks1 thumbnail
I totally agree with u on Anjali and GH ladies. Khushi and Payal are in big trouble, that's where the CVs are taking us. Good opportunity for mami to humiliate Payal more.
SunoNa123 thumbnail

@Divi, ASR being jealous of NK's silly OTT comic scenes is definitely going to make me puke. Already he has mellowed so much, what's there left in his character to completely ruin it for me.

Do the CVs peep in forum??
i dont get it, y is Arnav's character shown like this ?? 
I wudnt recognize to which character i fell in love with if they continue to show him like this.

Finally i wud be hooked to the show fr barun coz i just love this guy, and nthng els, nt for the story or ArHi or Arnav.

mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

Do the CVs peep in forum??

i dont get it, y is Arnav's character shown like this ?? 
I wudnt recognize to which character i fell in love with if they continue to show him like this.

Finally i wud be hooked to the show fr barun coz i just love this guy, and nthng els, nt for the story or ArHi or Arnav.

Same here just for Barun.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Holy schmoly!😲 25... 25 pages?

Well well, congos everyone :D 
mpks1 thumbnail
Hey Jahnvi, I am Prema, recent addition to the AT but have been very active. nice knowing .
ardent Barunian I guess.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hey Prema :D I am late but welcome to the home of 24/7 drooling ;) How are you?
Ardent Barun fan? Sweet. 'Cuz only them are allowed😉