-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by Infofan

please tell me I am not the only one venting in various threads on the forum today. W*F was the bathroom scene all about? OTT.

Nandy I am also venting everywhere. I made a post and it seems that it didn't go well with the forum members. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Running in one place screaming, screaming at him again later... after all these have been through, got to know each other a little at least. W*F
Priya is right, they go from such intense scenes to complete buffoonery.
Selective amnesia guys..

They seem to have easily forgotten what has ocurred in the past week so easily, though I did feel that when Arnav was speaking to La, he was still in that mood from yesterday. But then, seeing Khushi and her senseless nautanki..it all went out the window.
Originally posted by Ariel

Hey everyone!! Just watched the episode. Todays comedy πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Actually most of todays episode was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Aish totally agree.. Todays epi was disappointing.. 
KKG some one plz tone her downget my meanie ASR back
I don't know what there is to fall in love with at this moment.  Where is the old KKG who would not look so undignified in front of ASR.

Who is the CV who wrote this?  I need to womanhandle him some.

Hey Nandy - can you get into SC?  I am having trouble.
Originally posted by momma1128

I don't know what there is to fall in love with at this moment.  Where is the old KKG who would not look so undignified in front of ASR.

Who is the CV who wrote this?  I need to womanhandle him some.

Hey Nandy - can you get into SC?  I am having trouble.

I am thoroughly unimpressed right now. 

@ anu-Hi, how are you?, even i was kicked out of sc  few min back.its so weird πŸ˜•

looks like we wont miss anything in ipk even if we watch after another 6 months πŸ˜•
Originally posted by momma1128

Ladies - look carefully, Khushi is wearing the towel as her dupatta.
[/QUOTE]

I noticed that, and if you look at when Arnav asked her if she's listening...he saw she was wearing the towel πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by ktms

@ anu-Hi, how are you?, even i was kicked out of sc  few min back.its so weird πŸ˜•

looks like we wont miss anything in ipk even if we watch after another 6 months πŸ˜•

oh well, atleast that brings you to the AT , ShaluπŸ˜†. Nope, Anu, that site is down I think. I did log in a little while back.
Hey Nandi, how r u., how did u like today'ss episode, actually it gave me a head ache, didn'tlike Khushi's antics.I am actually thinking is it the same show I have been watching for the last 6 months.