Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Hey everybody I just came back for a while to check on the forum.

@Anu ,@Divi, I commented on both your posts, so it stays on the first page to get lot of response. Anu, I want meanness back and Divi, I want their story to move forward and change in Khushi's character.

Thank u will check out prema.. whr r u frm?
So much silence frm ASR mode will make me diverted frm drooling over him😳 I drool more on the hottie meanie ASRπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Poor joke i knw, but i dnt want him to put with her silly yelling and antics and stay quiet . he needs to answer back when required.. 

ArHi chemistry is loosing by such dumb scenesπŸ₯±
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ankifan

sharmi this was a very petty issue to talk about KKG being used as a maid, this was actually one scene which i felt was scripted in a good way, LA had a graceful exit . KKG taking her baggage was out of frndship and the closeness that they shared .. 

This post was required when she was acting like a maid in RM though she wasnt working their and nt now. '

And bout shyam guts , and comparing with Arnav and saying its debatable.. Give me a break!!
Im not looking for another prez in this forum.πŸ₯±

Exactly! dat was a petty issue when there was an emotional ocean 😳
@ bold - 200.22% agree...dats wat  I meant
I don't think there s a need for comparing ASR n Shyam's guts,...ASR had guts 2 rip her bead string ...but Shyam had to do lot of plans 2 touch her hands,dat eventually failed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Ok again dat was a PJ

If Shyam had guts...he will speak out...not test Anjali by some stupid story.to manipulate her
while ASR accepted in front of his family...so no comparisons!
mpks1 thumbnail
Divi, I am originally from  Chennai, but have been living in US for 12 yrs post marriage , precisely in Pittsburgh with my hubby and 2 kids. And  you are from?
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This thread can't get any better...OMG! I LOVE BARUN SOBTI...HE IS MY HERO...πŸ˜†

oh hi everyone...this is shy...u all should know be by now...πŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

This thread can't get any better...OMG! I LOVE BARUN SOBTI...HE IS MY HERO...πŸ˜†

oh hi everyone...this is shy...u all should know be by now...πŸ˜†

Hi Shybabe πŸ˜ƒ I m Sharmi!
mpks1 thumbnail
hey Sharmi you are still here, the CVS and SP are trying to ruin the show, at this rate if something interesting doesn't happen, I might have to quit, just staying on for Barun's sake.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Exactly! dat was a petty issue when there was an emotional ocean 😳
@ bold - 200.22% agree...dats wat  I meant
I don't think there s a need for comparing ASR n Shyam's guts,...ASR had guts 2 rip her bead string ...but Shyam had to do lot of plans 2 touch her hands,dat eventually failed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Ok again dat was a PJ

If Shyam had guts...he will speak out...not test Anjali by some stupid story.to manipulate her
while ASR accepted in front of his family...so no comparisons!

Gosh we are sailing in the same boat at throwing PJ's as well🀣 That was a good PJ though.. πŸ˜†

what was that, the other girl is talking about via**a and stuffπŸ₯±, ASR has proven his guts time and again... Cheating on spouse and family doesnt show gutsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
barun is d best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

hey Sharmi you are still here, the CVS and SP are trying to ruin the show, at this rate if something interesting doesn't happen, I might have to quit, just staying on for Barun's sake.

Yep Prema...Think of me...I started this show jus for him...stalked the forum since the promos aired...if CV's ruined, no other option...only Arhi scenes frm youtube!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heyy, everyone.
Can I join in?😳

Ya, I'm weird. I had no clue till now that we have a Barun ATπŸ€”