Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I told you we needed that post on Shyam versus ASR.  There are people out there.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hi Divi,Prema,Fari , Maris n Sinnie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don knw y CVs r doing like this...she was playing with Payal...not bathing...then she sees Arnav n starts behaving like a kiddo...no not kiddo weirdo...
bubbly n mature combination s alright but y this extraordinarily OTT antics?!

And her dialog regarding "Akash -Payal ke shaadi ke baad kitaab likhenge" really pissed me off... It was not at all funny Even her dreams are about poking her nose into someone else's life...Wat if she s her sister?! It makes her look cheap...OMG! I just said it..hope there r no MM members here!

chalo we both are sailing on the same boat today.. me happy๐Ÿ˜†
U said it all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even her dreams are about poking her nose into someone else's life..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hmm ppl might nt like it, but i wanta post for CVs asking for improvisation in KKG
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
here is the poll

and I responded to that ridiculously written piece.  Let's single out one person in a room full of 8 people.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ankifan

chalo we both are sailing on the same boat today.. me happy๐Ÿ˜†

U said it all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even her dreams are about poking her nose into someone else's life..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hmm ppl might nt like it, but i wanta post for CVs asking for improvisation in KKG

Hey Divz...V almost sail in same boat everyday...
U wanna make post?!..go ahead... but b strong! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want a post for asking some improvisation on GH's thoughts ๐Ÿ˜† That will do wonders on IPK !
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

I want a post for asking some improvisation on GH's thoughts ๐Ÿ˜† That will do wonders on IPK !

He needs 2 come out of his WOHu trance...seems he s besotted by her! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Hey Divz...V almost sail in same boat everyday...
U wanna make post?!..go ahead... but b strong! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sharmi i did make a post and tried nt being harsh๐Ÿ˜ณ but i mhighly pissed with KKg today..

here's the link

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

dnt respong Fari, she feels shyam has guts and is better compared to arnav and thats debatable topic,pretty clear that she is against ASR-LA as her points are nt valid, what ASR did has nthng gt to do with his hospitality and bla bla.. I felt both were very gracefull in ending their relation.. 

I m thinking if thats an MID๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Div...I don think it s an MID...but her posts r quite controversial ones...
Kh took La's baggage...it was quite clear dat he herself did dat...and not 2 forget dat she loves 2 jump first whenever n wherever possible...Her pts might hav been valid if there was no bonding between La n Khushi...but do people think of such formalities in friendship?!
mpks1 thumbnail
Hey everybody I just came back for a while to check on the forum.

@Anu ,@Divi, I commented on both your posts, so it stays on the first page to get lot of response. Anu, I want meanness back and Divi, I want their story to move forward and change in Khushi's character.
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Hey Div...I don think it s an MID...but her posts r quite controversial ones...
Kh took La's baggage...it was quite clear dat he herself did dat...and not 2 forget dat she loves 2 jump first whenever n wherever possible...Her pts might hav been valid if there was no bonding between La n Khushi...but do people think of such formalities in friendship?!

sharmi this was a very petty issue to talk about KKG being used as a maid, this was actually one scene which i felt was scripted in a good way, LA had a graceful exit . KKG taking her baggage was out of frndship and the closeness that they shared .. 

This post was required when she was acting like a maid in RM though she wasnt working their and nt now. '

And bout shyam guts , and comparing with Arnav and saying its debatable.. Give me a break!!
Im not looking for another prez in this forum.๐Ÿฅฑ