-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

every one please read this post. it is quite Interesting

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2500498

๐Ÿค”
Hello Hi bye bye to all. I am off for now. I'll be back later if I don't fall asleep. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ankifan

๐Ÿค”

did you read it?  I am not sure how to react . ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Bye ladies will be back  later.
Oh this lacrymal glands of Anjali is working overtime and am totally blown away by this pathivartha perfomance ever.. Sathi  and Savitri devi would have had a run for their money when Anjali comes near them..
Anyways gals let me go have dinner and if am not engaged otherwise will come here..If not tmrow early morn..See you all. 
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Exactly Divi !

Why can't the leads talk normally ? Should it be either guilt or fight ?
I am fed up with Kushi's play school behavior and ASR's gentleness ! 

I want the old Kushi and ASR-Arnav back !
Nithz, u knw kushi said near payal that Arnav sud get a wifey who will scold him always๐Ÿ˜†, next morning see that is what she was doing, scolding at her high pitch of no reason๐Ÿ˜†.

its been a long long time, quiet a few rabba ve moments, quiet a few trip catch & heart breaking moments but till now not even a single normal convo between the leads who have fallen for each other deeply๐Ÿ˜’, i like to c them talk in hotel regarding how to get payash near, i wud love to c such covo's again, but such silly antics of kushi and arnav putting up with such antics silently is so uncalled for.. And what was that holding both hands covering urself, like if no dupatta then no cloth is der on u, that dupatta anyways covers nothing.. 

Actually, sorry folks, nowadays I am unable to see any spark b/w ASR and Kushi ๐Ÿ˜•  There is no intensity at all., just doing comedy !

I really wish, we get some intensified scenes b/w them with rabba ve as Divi told !
Originally posted by incandescent

did you read it?  I am not sure how to react . ๐Ÿ˜•

dnt respong Fari, she feels shyam has guts and is better compared to arnav and thats debatable topic,pretty clear that she is against ASR-LA as her points are nt valid, what ASR did has nthng gt to do with his hospitality and bla bla.. I felt both were very gracefull in ending their relation.. 

I m thinking if thats an MID๐Ÿ˜•
Hi Divi,Prema,Fari , Maris n Sinnie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don knw y CVs r doing like this...she was playing with Payal...not bathing...then she sees Arnav n starts behaving like a kiddo...no not kiddo weirdo...
bubbly n mature combination s alright but y this extraordinarily OTT antics?!

And her dialog regarding "Akash -Payal ke shaadi ke baad kitaab likhenge" really pissed me off... It was not at all funny Even her dreams are about poking her nose into someone else's life...Wat if she s her sister?! It makes her look cheap...OMG! I just said it..hope there r no MM members here!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
barun is just really hot
love u
keep dong a great job in ipkknd
xxx