-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keshriya

Anu, that's disgusting, it looks like the CVs never want to let go off him. They are not concentrating enough on the leads( I know Barun and Sanaya are tired), but shows that started after this have higher TRP's(EHMMBH,DABH) coz lead are always given importance and now that LA has gone, they have to develop some feelings in both of them, As you said there was absolutely no chemistry today between the 2.

@ Hi Divya, nice knowing u.

Didn't I make a post on that just a few days ago.? 

I just read in TB, that show DABH is showing some high voltage drama. there's a scheming vamp who got her MIL in jail. TRPs will go higher 

Originally posted by momma1128

How pissed off would MM be if we made a topic with the title

"CVs!!  We want ASR to become meaner!"

🤣

OMG ... 😆 😆 😆

No.1 - Acc 2 law  no xxx -blah, blah...I m working on this...I cant let this happen
No.2- I FEEL SAD...I  M CRYING...HE DIN"T GIVE THE NECKLACE...I WANT REVENGE 😭

No. 3 - *blank* koi Nahi
Originally posted by Ankifan

Can u plz open it🤣 I want the meanie ASR back😳

I hope a post will be opened on womenhandling today, keeping hand and dragging into bathroom😲 CVs , u listening😛

go for it Anu !!👍🏼

hehe signs of HIM getting onto me..

hello divya, prema, maris..! (:

fari and B 😆

hmm if we were voting again, i'd say i liked that shade of blue on him at the start of the epi.. 😍
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cindrella255

Thnx for this thread Jahnvi!

Hiya gals n ladies!

Jis baat ka dar tha...Oh lord! Plz save me from this nautanki baazi...

WTH! Emotions...Rakshash...and dancing as if woke up on the wrong side of bed...gosh! spare me!

Acchi si sun saan jagag mein...Wat the Wat the karke Get out bolenge was better!

Oh baby Anjali...I pity ur lacrymal glands...spare them!

Hi Sharmi, how r u, same thoughts here, Khushi's antics are driving me nuts, feeling like jumping into my screen, just shut her mouth.I wish ASR would do that. He looks like lame duck ASR. I don't know what the CVs have done to him. But somebaody must be happy, you know who I meant, the one who always wanted justice for Khushi.
Hea Nithz, sharmi, Aish🤗

Anu u can keep the voting poll if u want other than prez and kiddo , rest wud definitely wanto see meanie ASR😆 .

what was that today, i mean i wanted him to say atleast shut up.. SHUT UP.. 

KKG and her talks were pissing me off, it made tge scene bad for me seeing ASR act like love sick puppy and putting up with the antics.. Sorry but KKG talks werent even childish today, so much of talk wasnt required.. 

Can we have normal scenes of KKG and ASR CVs.. I want to see them talk normally atleast once
Hi  dashing_girl(don't know ur name?)  Maris, how are u gals today. I didn't enjoy the epi much except for ASR in aviators. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Okay - guys I am off.  Look around maybe there is a poll. (hehehehe)
Exactly Divi !

Why can't the leads talk normally ? Should it be either guilt or fight ?
I am fed up with Kushi's play school behavior and ASR's gentleness ! 

I want the old Kushi and ASR-Arnav back !