Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/175623-on-the-sets-of-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.htm
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

2nd marriage to save his life doesn't mean it has to be KKG.  that's quite a jump.

Maybe he is plotting a disappearing act.  Something bad will happen - oh no, Shyam is assumed dead, meanwhile he has taken a lot of money.  Resurfaces later.

Anu,  snake did not appear worried or scared that KKG is coming back to RM, he is definitely up to something...probably force Khushi or brain wash Anjali...that's when Khushi will spill the beans to ASR and then boom hate marriage, I don't know,its just my guess.

Hi Nithi, good to see you in the new AT
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
epi - meh episode - i am giving highlights only (comedy was not too great as I found KKG's behavior irritating - sorry KKG fans, but I have a limit.  I was an 18 year old college student with a part time job in a law firm - ergo, not this kind of dingbat - not relating at all)

- La leaves and says some very important words to ASR.  When love finally enters your life, hold onto it and don't let it leave (shows Khushi walking away with La's bags).  Pyaar nafratse bahut bara hota hai, sabse bara.

-Next day, ASR on phone with La, she has reached London safely.  He is very upset - this is his the last chapter with La, she is gone.  He opens KKG gift and reads the note inside like he is freaking Dustin Hoffman in Rainman (could kill the CVs) and is shown not to be able to read the title of the book in Hindi.  Note said after seeing how you can't change a tire, thought this would be helpful.

-Cry me a river walks in and says Chote I thought over what you said and you were right.  Marriage is a big commitment and you are not ready for it, you should not enter into it.  But when you find the right person and you have feelings like me and Creepwa - ASR cuts her off and says save me the story of catching my breath yada yada yada.  Anjali gives him a wedding card that has to be delivered to the Guptas.  She says don't say no - he responds he was going to say yes, he doesn't always say no.  She picks up the book and reads the title and tells him - it means Auto Maintenance Manual.  ASR leaves after fb on tire change, to deliver the card.

-At Guptas KKG is doing nautanki with Payal who has a bucket (that should be her co star, not Akshay).  KKG trying to coax Payal into romantic shomantic filmy dialogues to prep for her marriage and takes Payal's towel and runs into the bathroom locking it.  She says role play - I am Akashji and you are you.  Now - Payalji give me my towel.  Meantime, Payal leaves the nautanki to answer the door.

-ASR comes with shades on *anu drools*.  Payal invites him in, there is a call, Payal is on phone while KKG screaming from the bathroom Payalji (as Akash) give me the towel.  ASR walks into the room and hears her shouting, it's about time, give me the towel I am freezing in here.  Hand it to on 3.  Precap happens.

-After scream they are outside bathroom and ASR says - dude, you are already wearing clothes.  KKG keeps talking in circles.  argh rakshas argh rakshas.  Payal says he came to invite us to the wedding.  No apology or anything from KKG.  She's playing with the towel.  ASR says, if your done playing with the towel, can we go back to my place.  And she's like what!  (shyam concocts some jackass story about his life being in danger and the pandit says they need to hold a special puja and Anjali says oh my nandikisore immediately I am on it, but since mami and nani are gone, call KKG to help, and Shyam says  oh really, you need her to come okayyy...and I roll my eyes way way back in my head and nearly pass out from the SP stench this particular story has).

-KKG continuously puts down ASR - rakshas just want to yell at  me.  rakshas just want to put in the car and then say get out.  ASR says you know what, I am just going to leave and tell my di you are not interested.  Bye.  (I am thoroughly irritated by this - it isn't cute bubbly nor is it immature - it is just plain rude).  Payal reminds KKG that he is also the guy that helped get her marriage fixed and that they are now related.  KKG runs out to car and says I am coming.

-KKG forgets her bag and dupatta and runs back twice to get it.  ASR doesn't even look at her or talk to her.  KKG start talking and gets no answer from him.  ASR finally tells her La called her and she is fine.  He looks at KKG, reverses the car back to her house and tells her to get out (why you ask, because she is wearing the towel as a dupatta, except she doesn't know it.  I did not know going out in public with your epiglotis on display was considered brazen).

Precap - new entry is here
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

2nd marriage to save his life doesn't mean it has to be KKG.  that's quite a jump.

Maybe he is plotting a disappearing act.  Something bad will happen - oh no, Shyam is assumed dead, meanwhile he has taken a lot of money.  Resurfaces later.

Second marriage to save his life...how ridiculous is that ??

Even if 2nd marriage is needed...why should KKG and the GUpta's be bothered??...to save cry baby's suhaag?? 

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not at all impressed with the way ASR's character is going ! He is mellowing down too much, I mean C'mon ! Its the arrogance and smug that defines his character. Hope he doesn't become a jelabi bai and runs behind KKG 

Kushi - I am not at all impressed with her antics ! Very immature and silly. The way she shouts at ASR, where is the Lucknowi tazeeb ? 

It seems like a role reversal but I am not liking this ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

I am impressed with the way ASR's character is going ! He is mellowing down too much, I mean C'mon ! Its the arrogance and smug that defines his character. Hope he doesn't become a jelabi bai and runs behind KKG 

I am not at all impressed with her antics ! Very immature and silly. The way she shouts at ASR, where is the Lucknowi tazeeb ? 

It seems like a role reversal but I am not liking this ðŸ˜³

Hi Nithi, samee thoughts here, yesterday in the AT Priya was saying that looks like SP and CVs are trying to change ASR from anti-hero to aunty hero. That was a good one by her. Khushi is becoming irritating day by day, if she continues like this, I might have to skip her scenes just like snake and cry baby.
incandescent thumbnail

I wrote a long 'meerabai' analysis on every IPK character...basically it's my take on how much the characters have progressed and things I'd like to see. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2494974

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Hi Nithi, samee thoughts here, yesterday in the AT Priya was saying that looks like SP and CVs are trying to change ASR from anti-hero to aunty hero. That was a good one by her. Khushi is becoming irritating day by day, if she continues like this, I might have to skip her scenes just like snake and cry baby.

I am not liking Khsuhi's antics either. I can't say this on the main forum but i think cv's are totally wasting Sanaya.  

She was way better as Gunjan. 

momma1128 thumbnail
I agree with you Nithi.
I need ASR's bite back - where is it.  He should have said shut up Khushi.  

Why are they watering down his character!?!  Something has got to make him mad, really really mad and agitated.  Khushi doesn't do that anymore because he has become white noise to him.
momma1128 thumbnail
NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!  NO AUNTY HERO!!!!NO AUNTY HERO!!!!