India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

brief update 20th dec

jeenie Groupbie
jeenie
jeenie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
sorry for being late.todays episode was really rubbish.lovely has gone bonkers.masa is telling nimi off that kids are not studing properly.she is looking at gurias hindi book and there is a picture of a fish in it.she says what way is this to teach. nimi says lovely use to teach them nicely but when she does they fall asleepLOL masa says that exams are near she has to be very strict with them.Angry lovely is listening shes dressed like a servant. masa tells her to come nimi goes L is looking masa calls her and says what r u doing come here and massage my foot. L sits on the floor masa says no sit on stool. so she does. first she starts to massage her as if she was tickleing her masa says do it properly. soL does and masa likes it.L has flashback when masa says to k not to see her. and L crys tear falls on masa foot she says why u crying L says something in my eye. masa asks her what her husband does she says hes a mazdoorLOL and masa asks her where she lives.she here i mean nearby.  lovely says i heard u had 5 bahus but where is 5th one and why is there a line masa says MYB.and do ur work. lovely says something smells nice like plough cooking masa says my gehna bahu cooks very nice plough.lovely thinks she,ll take some for k.meanwhile k is back early.hes calling for L and asks nimi and gehna they say we dont know.then gehna says how shoULD we know but phone her.meanwhile L is coming down and her phone starts to ring . she says she,ll try and talk to kartik. but riya come ans asks her something.then lovely goes down. phone is constantly ringing but she cant take the call.gehna and nimi are there. nimi says my god what expensive phone she has. they say to her take ur call. she say yes i will.she puts phon eon silent.and pretends to talk and says what kiya hoowa.she says its a emergency at home.she has to go.but first she goes to kichen and takes a tiffenConfused
and starts taking some plough her self.gehna says what r u doing she says its a emergency at home she should take some food for her ghar walas.gehna says take it today but not everytime. nimi says let her poor thing there must be trouble in there house.so as she is leaving she bumps into simran and she saywhere r u going in such a rush lovely is stuckShocked simran says let me see ur face am a police officer.Shockedlovely thinks her game is up but jus then nimi comes and says let her go there is trouble in her house. so simran says ok but tom bring ur id card and photo.lovely manages to leave. but then she says how will i get back in the house ! she sees her bedroom window.and climbs through it.precap kartik sees her in that servant dress.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakularshah1950jennyrsshazidapink0213bearhugResham22NeetsnandanieMefromNJArvifanjacinta_91Gauri22dreamy4everSportsFreak

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...indeed is a rubbosh episode...lovely should jus MYB...and just live happily with karthik...
deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
^^ Agree with the above statement. These Kaushik people are not worth your tears and sweat Lovely. Forget them and live your own life across the borders.  (Thank you for the brief update!) 
SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
tnx for the update...Lovely is being stupid
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
The CVs just ruined this show. They r just showing a load of crap now. I need to find another channel which shows better sense...Confused
Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacinta_91

thanks for the update...indeed is a rubbosh episode...lovely should jus MYB...and just live happily with karthik...

I so agree!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top