How it is fair to SEND BACK MAHEK IN BB?

Posted: 12 years ago
This is not really fair to send her back in house. Now she knows everything so she will go in house and do more fights. 

Several times she was in fault but Salman khan has supported her. She has Salman Khan support, no doubts. 

The way she fights its like she is the only one who knows how to respect woman. She might have bad past but it doesn't mean you have to keep rubbing it. 
very very fair!! we (majority viewers) wanted her back and we gonna get her back!!  cant wait till Mahek returns! 
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Very Fair! In fact, this is the only just incident that will happen in the world that day! ðŸ˜Ž

Yeah right. Have to listen more woman and her past lecture. 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

very very fair!! we (majority viewers) wanted her back and we gonna get her back!!  cant wait till Mahek returns! 

Don't say majority please. Some of the members make fake accounts bash those who is against Mahek. When she will enter back that will be because "SALMAN KHAN", not majority. 

People aren't free to vote for Drama Queen.

What is this past lecture you speak of, oh wise one? 

About her past, and how much she faced in her life...blah...blah...so rubbing about past is the wise one?? LoL

Really? From what I saw Sky was the one talking about Mahek's past. Don't think we watched the same show. 

Who started, she is the one.  The way she talk is annoying. Either if she agree in media or not but she has Khan support. 

I am not supporting pooja bedi or Shakti Kapoor but if they have said all those about her it couldn't be right but it couldn't be wrong. They both have been or is in industry. They wouldn't just go against SK. Every one knows SK is a don of Bollywood. 
Originally posted by EmAsh

This is not really fair to send her back in house. Now she knows everything so she will go in house and do more fights. 

Several times she was in fault but Salman khan has supported her. She has Salman Khan support, no doubts. 

The way she fights its like she is the only one who knows how to respect woman. She might have bad past but it doesn't mean you have to keep rubbing it. 

oh wise one. is ur name pooja bedi?
Originally posted by serenity2011

oh wise one. is ur name pooja bedi?

LoL it is my opinion. I am not anyone fan or follow anyone. I don't  care if you believe it or not. I am not here to convenience you. 
Look, if you have observed nominations, Sky has been given an unfair advantage more than once. First he was called to nominate (along with the person of his choice) the entire house. 

The other time the boys were called to nominate the entire house. It was on those nominations that he made sure pink room was getting decimated. 

Not to forget when he was made captain and was immune to nomination. 

And finally when he formed his core group that protects him like a shield. 

If anything, bigg boss has been preeety lenient with Sky.
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

Look, if you have observed nominations, Sky has been given an unfair advantage more than once. First he was called to nominate (along with the person of his choice) the entire house. 

The other time the boys were called to nominate the entire house. It was on those nominations that he made sure pink room was getting decimated. 

Not to forget when he was made captain and was immune to nomination. 

And finally when he formed his core group that protects him like a shield. 

If anything, bigg boss has been preeety lenient with Sky.

I don't care about nomination, it's about coming out than going in. 

She has already planned what she is gonna do after going in. Start fighting with others. She was not innocent in any fights. 

If you interested to know how much BB has been nice to Mahek, here is one example:

She pushed Mandy but she didn't throw out of show. When PM pushed Sid, she thrown out. It wasn't violent act. 

She provoked people to say things than in the end she cries.