Finally Some Moral Support for Gaurav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Again in today's episode, we see Priya's compassion for Gaurav as she tells him that he is on the right track!

Priya should have known about Gaurav long time ago, at least he would have someone on his side who understands his position and what he is going through, and perhaps guide him.

Adi was the first to know after Devyani, but he was more concerned about Vidya (although it is justified) and did not form any emotional help for Gaurav.

Devyani was always more worried about what would people think and what would happen if Brahma found out, never comprehended Gaurav's pain or did anything to alleviate it, even though she promised to make it all better. 
I agree with your post. Gaurav did try to tell Priya in the hospital when Vidya was shot and he was blaming himself. But from what i can remember they were interrupted. From the precap it shows Devyani is still against the idea of telling Brahma. But i'm sure Adi will talk her round. And with Priya also on side i'm sure they can convince Devyani.
Priya accepted it much quicker than Aditya, as he told her he had a hard time accepting the truth and on top of it he had no one to talk to. He wanted to talk to Priya but Vidya had made him promise not to tell her.
And as Priya told Aditya they have to think about all three involved, Gaurav, Vidya and Karan.

I must say Priya handled it really well.I am happy she empathizes with him.Also she needs to call Cheenu Asap and apologize.
Priya's very sensible. It's good that she knows, this way she can help Adi in finding the right direction for the triangle!