Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ss: maanveer in love and sr

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I c tht not many ppl have a ff os or ss based in way if manyata fell in love with udayveer. I kno impossible but it's a fan fic right so why dint I give it a shot ok tell me if I shud continue

He entered the room and came and sat by me. Huge sparks ran thru my body. We had been married exactly 4 hours ago. But we were the rulers, we coulnt deny the fact tht we had to follow many rituals talk to the press, and much more.
Finally I had been released and after almost half an hour udayveer entered the room.

He took my hand and held it close, he leaned his face down and kissed my hand. I gasped in horror and regretted cz I heard him chuckle, but I couldn't help it no one had kissed my hand like that before or has shown so much love for me by just kissing the back of my hand.

He lifted my veil and I kept my eyes low.

Hey... He whispered
He cupped my chin an brought my face up so he can look into my eyes.
My cheeks felt hotter than ever, as if someone had just baked chicken Tikka on them.

He caressed my cheek with his finger and said

You are the only girl In this world who I've seen blush so beautifully, out of all the girls ive been with I never saw anyone as beautifull as you

All if the girls thought monya acha she thought

She slapped his hands off

Ladkiya she said Ohooo kitni ladkiyon ko waisey date ker chukhe ho
Kuch nahi itni bhi nahi bas kuch 500 600 somewhere their he replied he put his index finger on his cheek pretending to count the number of girls he dated

Monya smacked him and got off the bed and went to stand by the window.

Arrey pati sharif ko bed pe chor diya tumhe pata nahi Shaadi ki raat... He said amusingly

Tum jao apni in witches k pass aur unke Saat suhaag raat manao par ghalti se unke boy friend ko na pakar Lena tumhara Kia pata

Uday laughed silently he knew his princess was getting madder but she looked super cute wen she was mad so why not irritate her more.

Tumhe pata hai tum Duniya k sabse bhure pati ho... Monya kept
On talking and talking she had spoken for at least half an hour by now and he still
Had his mOuth shut she wondered why and turned around and found out why.

She took a pillow and hit her husband who was pretending to be already in sleep.

Udayyy she yelled

He did not respond

Uggghhh she was about to leave wen he caught her by her wrist and pulled her on top of him. He pushed back the hair that was covering her eyes and admired her beauty.

Arrey ajj meri raat hai itni jaldi to main nahi saunga

Lekin main saungi she said as she rolled off of him smoothly and pretended to head off to sleep.

But we are talking about udayveer here.

He put his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her and put his cheek on her cheek.

M sorry he whispered
Trust me all the girls I've dated I never actually fell in love with them and I tended to never fall in love but you came and it just changed me. I fell in love.

As he whispered the last line monya turned to look at him and he kissed her forehead

Waisey consider urself lucky that prince udayveer wants you.. He is hot handsome sexxy and who else does a girl want besides him. Aur waisey bhi Bohat ladkiyan iss chehre par marti hain he said
Sweetheart you should consider urself lucky as princess manyata wants you not the other way around monya said sweetly

I do he whispered and bent down
Lights out

Hey guys tell me if u like it
As
Only I would
Continue if u like it
I know this can't be imagined as uday and monya but it's a fans dream

Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it's wonderfull, wah kya sr night hai ! I want more khatta mittha moniya uday scenes from u plz update
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww... this was very sweet. I loved it
It was very much in character too

Yuks
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haaaiii! Main marjawan gud khake!!
It was sooo cuteee!!!
BSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful story 
update soon
but pm me 
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

very cute do write more!

Hey thnx so much. I will. Thank you for encouraging me
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

Hey it's wonderfull, wah kya sr night hai ! I want more khatta mittha moniya uday scenes from u plz update

Thnx sweety and I had fun writing tht too and my next update will surely b naughty plus mischievious plus drama hope u all wud like it. Thnx again
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

<font color="#9900FF" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awww... this was very sweet. I loved it
It was very much in character too

Yuks
</font>

Thnx so
Much not for only taking ur worthy time and reading this but also for easying out my fear. I thought I dragged them out of character alot and I was scared but thnx for assuring me love youuu.
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

haaaiii! Main marjawan gud khake!!
It was sooo cuteee!!!

Hayye tusii bhare sweet ho lol thnx for such a great comment and m sure this line was for udays naughtiness.

Thnx sweety for taking ur time and reading it 😊
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: BSwan

wonderful story

update soon
but pm me

Thnx sweety and of course if u can take ur time to read it and comment on it why can't I take my Time on snding u a pm. Thnxxx sooo muchhh and I will update soon. But tmrw report cards coming out so tht means I gotta go easy on my phone lol to show tht I regret about my grade lol so I
Might take some time like probably by Friday my regret will b Over and I'll update

Pray for me guys hope I get an 89 n I kno won't b getting 90 cz I kno
Myself so atleast a 89
Will do lol thnx guys love all of you