Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Certainly not "unfriending" you!! (Page 3)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode today.  A break up on Star Plus without histrionics and bellowing?? What the?!

It was ultimate class the way La holds Khushi's hands and basically relinquishes ASR to her.  And I am overjoyed that La, all the way till the end, defended ASR to his family saying the break up was mutual and some relationships were never meant to be.  That is some maturity quite frankly that I never expected from the woman I called 'bimbo' back in June.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevS.Stephysun2011ZuzanapremparbatshowstruckImziaa123.80-Sush-sbk2SillyPepper

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Trina...Khushi is staying in La's room for the night...thats why her night suit was hanging there...ASR came to La's room to say Good bye or check up on her...Khushi was doing all this masti to cheer  up La...To me it is quite obvious that this was La's room...
We will know for sure tomorrow...I could be wrong...but it fits for her to be in La's room not in Gupta house...

I think she stays back at RM till LA left. Then she went home as well. If you take a look at the furnitures and the wall hangings, it is GH. One of Payal's dress was hanging too in the bathroom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post...enjoyed reading it.. Big smile

sun2011-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
^ True but that commitment is of no use if Arnav just leads her on. Its like Arnav said, it wouldn't be fair to continue to decieve Lavanya when he isn't ready for this marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Imzi-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
B...I think R family was asking Arnie to keep his committment which he made to La...by bringing her into the house...and I think that is a fair position...They feel that Arnie has wronged her by ditching her now...La was being very gracious to say that it was a jont decision...which we know it wasn't...Arnie boy is a real lucky fellow...

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

^ True but that commitment is of no use if Arnav just leads her on. Its like Arnav said, it wouldn't be fair to continue to decieve Lavanya when he isn't ready for this marriage.

Oh...sure..you are right B...! Not saying Arnie shouldn't have done it...I am glad he did...just saying...this is how the family is thinking about it...

sun2011anjs

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush! 

Totally loved what you wrote today!Clap I couldnt help but appreciate La''s character..what a sea change in her attitude. I had written a few days back she never understood ASR.. I have to contradict myself and say yes she does do...She not only knew that he feels for kushi she also understood that both are not aware of it themselves.Clap La understood that ASR himself doesnt know what he wants...I am waiting for the day kushi understands thisDay DreamingWhat a dignified behaviour... she didnt spell it out to either of them,,,wah how I loved that...La left it for themselves to explore..she knew they would come to i! she did try to hint kushi..maybe kushi even got a liitle bit of it..I want to applaude the writers for bringing in such a beautiful touch to La''s character.Clap.who is the person who has given so much of depth ..he/she  should be left to handle Shyam and Anjali's character..both long standing more important characters are not being sketched properly.

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each otherOuch..yes I too felt Arnav''s reaction was all so soft for kushiEmbarrassed but kushi was in mood for all that and Yes Sush even the BG was goodLOL I hope this scene is just to let Arnav know that she is single and not meant for any misunderstanding!

I also liked Arnav's battle of emotions...he didnt know how to answer his family..he didnt have answers..or he didnt want to spell it ..does he also realise that he broke up with La because of his feelings for kushi..when will he realise if he hasnt?Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011premparbateuphoricImziaa123.80-Sush-ArhimaniacSillyPeppersbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Sush! 

Hi Zuzi!!

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each otherOuch..

After their second kid is about 5 years old...ROFL

Arnie knows he is falling for KKG...so far he was fighting like hell...La was the innocent victim in that fight...Perhaps he will be more ready now...>>>??

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 December 2011 at 10:04pm

sun2011Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Sush! 

Hi Zuzi!!

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each otherOuch..

After their second kid is about 5 year old...ROFL

Arnie knows he is falling for KKG...so far he was fighting like hell...La was the innocent victim in that fight...Perhaps he will be more ready now...>>>??

2nd kid..so do you mean to say all action no wordsWink..I dont mind then!ROFL

sun2011-Sush-

Go to top