Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Sonia,

(In Bold)  thanks for your perspective on that ..I did not see it that way. Now when i look at it yes it was kind of a plea 'Khushi please let me explain.."

Great.

Thanks dear...
glad u felt tht way too😳
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: euphoric

Lovely analysis everyone👏 i don't know many of u but loved reading your take... don't have much left to say about the epi but will still put in my 2 bits...

there was pain... there was loyalty... 

Khushi questioned Arnav as to what did he think b4 breaking of his relationship with La like tht... and y not?? the gal literally put herself under heartbreak at each step... accepted the reality... compromised... did everything she cud to bring the two ppl together... one the man she had fallen for and the woman who became a pal she wished to cherish... she knew what heartbreak felt like... she knew what breach of trust felt like... and when the same fate befell on her friend, the girl roared back as if someone had cut open her own old wounds! 

At that moment nothing mattered... it didn't matter tht she herself harnessed certain feelings for him... what mattered was the fact that he had hurt yet another person who had come so close to her... her friend lavanya! 

When Arnav held her hand to bring her to the poolside... there seemed a silent plea in his voice tht urged her to not only listen to him but understand the turmoil that he was into... the fact that she held hard feelings for him was not acceptable... yet there was this unmentioned need to make her understand... to justify his stand... when his family questioned her he denied all... he denied to explain anything which was in complete contrast to what when Khushi blamed him... but then when he realized that her engagement as been called off too... the paradigm shift was felt as the focus of the discussion was shifted. 

La was fabulous in her approach... sometimes there happens when we deny to see what is laid right in front of us simply because there laid out pattern threatens to break the illusion around u... the same happened with her... everything was in front of her... but it was her fear of losing the man she loved that made her to overlook the facts and accept all that was thrwon in her way... love sometimes id truly blind! but then when she realized there was nothing more to fear as her worst nightmare came true... she not only saw but accepted the picture that was presented in front of her... she saw and in a moment, everything felt in place and she knew... she knew that what she thought of as a plausible future was a bubble... that had now burst! the vision thus cleared...

What i loved the most was though she realized, she didn't say it to anyone... not even to Arnav and Khushi... coz she knew that anything she said would only add on to their guilt and their distances... and so she left them to sort things between them... Khushi somewhere knew what she meant but refused to acknowledge... reasons definitely being her loyalties towards La and her uncertainly towards Arnav's feelings... 

Amidst all this... i was really curious to know how was he going to explain his stance about backing out from the engagement at the n'th hour... for one thing was apparent this engagement was never his intention! 

Sharu and Zudi... here u go😆 ab agar bore ho gaye toh mujhe gaaliyan na dena😛

Love,
Sonia

Sonu..wonderfully written dear👏...all the three characters very well described..fell in love with them all over again reading what you wrote!!!

As Ratna(premparbat) pointed out your perspective about Arnav was a fresh one for me..never saw in that light...yes he had a unusual soft attitude towards kushi even though she was annoying him...thanks for pointing it out so well sonu though I completely wonder as you do if given a chance what would he have said..sigh one more of their incomplete convos!

galiyaan tab doongi when I dont see your post!🤗
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i know it was bare sad
but we all do want arshi 2gether
but wish sana all the best in the future
xxx
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

there was pain... there was loyalty... 

what mattered was the fact that he had hurt yet another person who had come so close to her... her friend lavanya! 

When Arnav held her hand to bring her to the poolside... there seemed a silent plea in his voice tht urged her to not only listen to him but understand the turmoil that he was into... the fact that she held hard feelings for him was not acceptable... yet there was this unmentioned need to make her understand... to justify his stand... when his family questioned her he denied all... he denied to explain anything which was in complete contrast to what when Khushi blamed him... but then when he realized that her engagement as been called off too... the paradigm shift was felt as the focus of the discussion was shifted. 

What i loved the most was though she realized, she didn't say it to anyone... not even to Arnav and Khushi... coz she knew that anything she said would only add on to their guilt and their distances... and so she left them to sort things between them... Khushi somewhere knew what she meant but refused to acknowledge... reasons definitely being her loyalties towards La and her uncertainly towards Arnav's feelings... 

Amidst all this... i was really curious to know how was he going to explain his stance about backing out from the engagement at the n'th hour... for one thing was apparent this engagement was never his intention! 

Sharu and Zudi... here u go😆 ab agar bore ho gaye toh mujhe gaaliyan na dena😛

Love,
Sonia

sonu    🤗
hmm the man has changed a lot right, he did not feel like telling reason to everybody. he is guilty of hurting blah he accepts it but when it comes to kushi he does not like when she puts him in bad category yeah he expects her to understand him.
this is the guy who is not ok because over the phone kushi does not recognize his voice
he wants kushi to understand,  as you said kushi understood what la meant but she does not want to  think and accept it . i hope she does.

because you saw these scenes in different way i had to go back and watch them

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sharu...

IPK main kaun kisko laaya??