Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Certainly not "unfriending" you!!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi folks...!! I never said...I will have tears in my eyes watching a TV serial...but today I did...Watching La say goodbye to every one...unerstanding what no one has understood. Not even Khushi ...not Anjali for sure...Does any one still have a doubt why Arnav had selected La to be his girl friend in the first place? Remember he said...she understands me...She truly does ASR...she really does...

But understanding is one thing...accepting it goes farther and not holding grudges beyond anything...La, not only understood...she accepted it and she let go of any grudges...

I loved the scene between La and Khushi...when Khushi had such a hard time letting go and she kept putting La's clothes back and La...said ...kiske liye rukun Khushi...? It was heart touching...The scene where Khushi tells her that one day they both will find their Rajkumar...expressions on Sana's face were just too good!!!

The pool side scene was short but good...As expected...Khushi told him exactly what we would expect her to...Her focus was La's hurt and she held him accountable for that...It was as simple as that...He on the other hand could not share his reasons...but when he challenged Khushi...on why she thinks she can undestand broken relationships...Khushi's reaction about pain of "broken trust" was loud and clear...and what came out was the same concerned voice calling out Khushi's name...wanting to know...wanting to protect...She of course ran away...because she was in no mood to talk about herself...I thought Arnav's reaction was as romantic as could e under the circumstances...The choice of soft piano music instead of Raba Ve...Perfect!!!

The reactions of both families...the dialogue between Payal and Akash ...what can I say...Never expecetd a soap to be this reasonable with no bitchy talks...😵 Are we dreaming?

Finally...the pecap...what a change in the mood!!  I think she was in La's room and not in Gupta house as some have suggsted on this forum...And Khushi thought she was talking to La not ASR...Any way...this is quite interesting...Never doubted the CVs to come back to Arhi's chemistry and close encounters...sooner or later...

This episode was 9.7/10...As good as it gets...leaving roomonly for the X factor brought on by Arhi chemistry and them cominng together...😉

As always will appreciate your comments/ feed-back...!!

Here is a song about a break up ...the western way...civil but with hard feelings and certainly no consideration for a family...La and Arnie's break-up...felt like this for the hurt part but the difference is...La is certainly not "unfriending" ASR or the family!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtszenlS-8[/YOUTUBE]

"Unfriend You"

I really thought you were the one
It was over before it begun
It's so hard for me to walk away
But I know I can't stay

You're beautiful and crazy too
Maybe that's why I fell into you
Even though you would pretend to be
You were never with me

So it's over yeah we're through, so I'm a unfriend you
You're the best liar ever knew, so I'll unfriend you
Cause I should have known, right from the start
I'm deleting you right from my heart
Yeah it's over, my last move is to unfriend you

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Sush!

Lovely post! 😃 So agree with every word you've written so beautifully!

My favorite part of the epi today was definitely the La and Khushi scene. Their expressions brought tears to my eyes as well.

I loved how they showed La hinting at Khushi about ASR...so she DOES sense it and she was not jealous or spiteful about it. Instead she figuratively handed over her man to Khushi!
One needs great strength of character and courage to do something like that!
Loved La truly today. It is hard to believe that this is the same La who smirked at Khushi's misery during the office track! She's come a long way from then...I hope they keep this positive shade intact!

I think Sana stole the episode today with her sincere expressions and moving dialogues.

The precap got me in a jolly mood...I am all for Arhi scenes now.
And I'm happy Khushi told him that her engagement broke off too.

Raasta saaf hai...😉

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The episode was a good one! 
The leads were as usual confused about their feelings!! They need to give time to each other instead of brusting out on each other!! 

Lavanya's exit was really touching!! Sana was mindblowing! 👏
Arnav's guilt was clearly expressed at the end! Fabulous acting by Barun!! 

Khushi's emotional out brust was the most touching scene to me! out of the whole lot, all her emotions swirling inside her came out in front of him! Atleast there relationship is going somewhere!!

The precap brings the old IPKKND back! a little humor and a little intensity with a peck of angry outbrusts!! i can't wait till tomorrow!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah La was so mature! I sincerly felt for her! I loved this episdoe so much! She has grown so much in the past months! She was able to figure out what NON of Arnav's family have been able to figure! (they who have known him all his life!)... It's SUCH a shame!

Anyway... lets hope that someone from RM, at least AKASH realizes something soon! Returns the favour to "Bhai"!

La got the exit the forum ALWAYS wanted for her! A graciouse one! This is what she deserved after all the changes she had made in her life!
-Sush- thumbnail
Reserving space for the Nand Kishore...🤣

EDIT..
OK...here goes...Like everyone in the forum...I read teh TB article about this new entry called...Nand Kishore!!!! I have to say Kudos to ths CVs for their sense of humour!!!! What a name...😆😆😆😆😆...So...I think we can expect lots of hilarious and funny situations...and intensity has to be reserved for our intense couple "Arhi"...I like it that way!!!

I also like it that this guys is an NRI...which means he can exit the show without much baggage and family angle when the time comes...so...looks like it will be all good...!!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi folks...!! I never said...I will have tears in my eyes watching a TV serial...but today I did...Watching La say goodbye to every one...unerstanding what no one has understood. Not even Khushi ...not Anjali for sure...Does any one still have a doubt why Arnav had selected La to be his girl friend in the first place? Remember he said...she understands me...She truly does ASR...she really does...

But understanding is one thing...accepting it goes farther and not holding grudges beyond anything...La, not only understood...she accepted it and she let go of any grudges...

I loved the scene between La and Khushi...when Khushi had such a hard time letting go and she kept putting La's clothes back and La...said ...kiske liye rukun Khushi...? It was hear touching...The scene where Khushi tells her that one day they both will find their Rajkumar...expressions on Sana's face were just too good!!!

The pool side scene was short but good...As expected...Khushi told him exactly what we would expect her to...Her focus was La's hurt and she held him accountable for that...It was as simple as that...He on the other hand could share his reasons...but when he challenged Khushi...on why she thinks she can undestand broken relationship...Khushi's reaction about pain of "broken trust" was loud and clear...and what came out was the same concerned voice calling out Khushi's name...wanting to know...wanting to protect...She of course ran away...because she was in no mood to talk about her ...I thought Arnav's reaction was as romantic as could e under the cicumstances...The choice of soft piano music instead of Raba Ve...Perfect!!!

The reactions of both families...the dialogue between Payal and Akash ...what can I say...Never expecetd a soap to be this reasonable with no bitchy talks...😵 Are we dreaming?

Finally...the pecap...what a change in the mood!!  I think she was in La's room and not in Gupta house as some have suggsted on this forum...And Khushi thought she was talking to La not ASR...Any way...this is quite inteesting...Never douted the CVs to come back to Arhi's chemistry and close encounters...sooner or later...

This episode was 9.7/10...As good as it gets...leaving roomonly for the X factor brought on by Arhi chemistry and them cominng together...😉

As always will appreciate your comments/ feed-back...!!

Here is a song about a break up ...the western way...civil but with hard feelings and certainly no consideration for a family...La and Arnie's break-up...felt nothing like this...La is certainly not "unfriending" ASR or the family!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtszenlS-8[/YOUTUBE]

Nice post Sush. Today was good and tomorrow is going to be much much better.
No I think KKG was in GH not La s room. La left for London right. How could she be in her room.
I thought KKG was kidding with Payal.One more thing I noticed. See in the bathroom door KKGs night suits were hanging.Its GH indeed. Now what was Arnav doing there ?Anyway lets see. Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode.
-Sush- thumbnail
Hi Trina...Khushi is staying in La's room for the night...thats why her night suit was hanging there...ASR came to La's room to say Good bye or check up on her...Khushi was doing all this masti to cheer  up La...To me it makes a lot of sense that this was La's room...

We will know for sure tomorrow...I could be wrong...but it fits for her to be in La's room not in Gupta house...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Sush,

La had to go., that was a given from the very beginning.  Cvs did a fantastic job of the exit.  She finally came out of her dream world into reality and she understood that it is Khushi and not her that Arnav wants.  I thought that realisation and acceptance was the best .

The chat at the Gupta's residence was very reasonable.  The first time Bua's reaction was that of hurt but now I can see her longing to "press her babua's tetua as she called it "   She took responsibility for misjudging him.

The poolside scene to me Sush was very misguided.  So was Khushi really wanting to know the reason of the breakup or she was wanting to vent on her own plight and how it felt to be jilted.  I can now understand why the CVs decided to keep Khushi's breakup undisclosed to Arnav till today as they wanted the  ASR-La breakup to happen on its own rather seem directly motivated by her breakup.  I could somehow sense a relief in Arnav's expression at the news.  Boy does he get second chances !!! Yet again the conversation was incomplete with one of the two making it to the door before it completed.

On the whole a very good episode and contrary to some reaction that the new Mr Nand Kishore will be a daitraction from the main story line I see it as a positive.  I sincerly dread  some slapstick track but i sense he will be a voice of reason who will have great influence over mami.  Not very keen on him having feelings for Khushi as she needs to concentrate on Arnav and herself.

The Precap Sush is at the Gupta's residence. You may have missed the part where Arnav is looking around before passing the towel to Khushi.  I will wait to see what happens next as it does seem interesting.

HAve a great evening.

bikerider thumbnail
sush haila i am in good mood for two reasons 1. blah has finally packed to go 2. precap 😍 .
But your post made me much more happier.
yeah you have said so nicely about blah.  about understanding yeah blah understands ASR very well.  👏  she fell short for ARnav and which is actually core of ASR.  he himself does not know what he wants
sigh so true 😭

hmm about kushi being in RM  than in gupta house
may be  CVs sometime through these things at us.
But its not promo its a precap so i think  its guptas house
whichever way  its going to be fun😆

haha saw your comment about nandkishore agree with you 
it will more comedy  and also he can be packed back once job is done .  or may be blah can marry him 😆 
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

I loved the scene between La and Khushi...when Khushi had such a hard time letting go and she kept putting La's clothes back and La...said ...kiske liye rukun Khushi...? It was heart touching...The scene where Khushi tells her that one day they both will find their Rajkumar...expressions on Sana's face were just too good!!!

The pool side scene was short but good...As expected...Khushi told him exactly what we would expect her to...

Great post Sush - - Some dialgoues and expressions intrigued me in 3 ways  -
1. When LA tells Anjali that some things are not meant to be - and there was Shyam visible in a haze behind Anjali - a sign of things to come in future!!
2.LA tells Anjali - don't blame ASR - I believe he will marry when he wants too  - a sign when he realizes true love for Khushi and/or when Shyam's truth is revealed to him!
3. When Anjali asks Shyam to advice Chotey - Shyam becomes defensive and says - what can we say if Arnav feels he cannot be happy with LA then what is the point of staying together. Shyam's words reminded me of the unhappiness he said he feels with Anjali - but with Shyam his bigger motivation than unhappiness with Anjali is her money!! So is Shyam now going to use LA's words of not meant to be to get out of Anjali's life!!