Dharampatni

DJ's, why this atyachaar? :( - Page 2

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I have no words on this track I already send my nasty criticism to them they probably won't care but it doesn't matter had to get if of my chest. I can tolerate a lot but take's something as stupid as this to make me stop watching a show for good. I know they want trp and okay with it but that route isn't needed just work with the cast you have now or even bring reena Jatin but Sia 🤢

I like the whole ensemble cast and no words can express how much am enjoying HarshAsi as MohUr but they're not allowing the fans  to enjoy them on screen. I can't tell you how many times I read on other sites, YT even here that they never thought this jodi would work but we you see them on screen is Cuteness & Innocence personified.

Mohur are easygoing like Sunday Morning

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali, please message the same thing to the CV on Facebook...hopefully they will listen! Can't we do petition online or something like that? DJ's are destroying the show 🤢 I'm commenting this on the overall track...esp the way they are sidetracking Mohur 🤢
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anjali, can I copy this post of yours exactly the way it is and message it to the CVs? Cuz this is beautifully explained, which, I guess, I hardly can 😆
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Anjali, please message the same thing to the CV on Facebook...hopefully they will listen! Can't we do petition online or something like that? DJ's are destroying the show 🤢 I'm commenting this on the overall track...esp the way they are sidetracking Mohur 🤢

please give me link of cv, i will also send them msg.

because of them i hav quit Dp...

Its has beek whole four week i havn't seen it...JUST BECAUSE IF ITS BORING TRACK

M FED UP...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111😡
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

please give me link of cv, i will also send them msg.

because of them i hav quit Dp...

Its has beek whole four week i havn't seen it...JUST BECAUSE IF ITS BORING TRACK

M FED UP...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111😡

Am PMing you.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ley kia baat karti tou
You did not see the awesome chemistry of BaKas, SoKas, BHaRoj 🤔
Itna tou dikhatey hien sab ko
As for MohUr wo kaun hien? 🤔

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

ley kia baat karti tou
You did not see the awesome chemistry of BaKas, SoKas, BHaRoj 🤔
Itna tou dikhatey hien sab ko
As for MohUr wo kaun hien? 🤔

BaKas aur BhaRoj toh samajh mein aaya par yeh SoKas ka So part kaun hai yaar? 🤣 BTW khud ki tang khichna bandh kar 😆