Dharampatni

DJ's, why this atyachaar? :(

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aur kitna, CVs?    If you want to save the show from the chopping block or even want a rise in TRPs, give your leads a credible story...allow them to grow & be a couple...putting brakes on their relationship constantly is driving your audience away...A show works when there is something worth tuning into...is this rocket science?

Your leads share a great chemistry: why not take advantage of this?  Allow truths to be revealed & worked out...show Kastur as a true force behind Mohan...let Mohan express his love (in his own way) to Kastur...small gestures will do...we are not asking for blow horn declarations...just allow us to continue to believe in this couple...Do we really need a third wheel to be a part of this?

The extended family, too, should be an after thought...let MohUr come into their own first; then highlight how they take on the family & their concerns. Your leads shouldn't be multi-tasking with their relationship, even if they live in a joint family...

MohUr are an endearing couple--so different, yet so relatable...I love seeing them onscreen ...Please allow the creative process to be in favor of them...

No offense intended to anyone...This is just my pov...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali, CV's dont listen :( I mean love seeing mohan and kastur together, but we hardly see them share screen space! i mean at all!! The few TRP's the show is getting is only cause of AK and HC, other then that the cv's defo need to work on story, and think about MOHUR!!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Sheila, I know it will fall on deaf ears...but I felt compelled to write the obvious...If the Sia situation is remotely like the other shows, I'm out...prbbly never to come back in again...this is the last straw for me...😔
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Ok tell me what normally happens in other shows? i dont watch much shows u see 😆 

But I'am really hoping this sia chick is only their to bring out Mohans feelings, so basically bring concentration back to moha and kastur, cause me not intrested in baapji..bhanu..blah..blahh, der orite but showing demm constantly is to much for me to bare.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hate this Sia track.  

Sheila, from my limited experience it usually becomes a "jealousy" track or some manipulation/mahanta track.  Or some kind of combination, with some other added drama.  
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

Ok tell me what normally happens in other shows? i dont watch much shows u see 😆 

But I'am really hoping this sia chick is only their to bring out Mohans feelings, so basically bring concentration back to moha and kastur, cause me not intrested in baapji..bhanu..blah..blahh, der orite but showing demm constantly is to much for me to bare.

I don't watch other shows either...but I have friends and relatives who watch too many...😆..This third wheel deal is cliched to the max, yaar...The male lead is almost always unaware of the third wheel's feelings, wife gets jealous, questions him, sometimes the third wheel is vicious--she'll try to separate the couple...blah, blah, bleeeccchhh...so not interested...🤢  

And the extended family is almost always  front & center...🤢...Dunno why it can't be abt the couple first, then the family...its not selfish, its common sense...In this case, Kastur is in Mohan's home because of him, not because of his family...she seems least bothered abt him on most days...less Baapji, more Mohan, Kastur!!!😡
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Jelousy...as i dont see kastur being jelous ! But wish she would show some attention towards Mohan, and not accept that he likes dis girl. Aldoe i dont see mohan having the slightest bit of affection for dis chick! 

We need to memba, poor kastur hasnt found out the reason behind da marrige yet, dis girl might bring dis all out.
Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

Jelousy...as i dont see kastur being jelous ! But wish she would show some attention towards Mohan, and not accept that he likes dis girl.

We need to memba, poor kastur hasnt found out the reason behind da marrige yet, dis girl might bring dis all out.

Thats my pt...why go this route?  Kastur is not the jealous type...Other than the degree issue, I'm not sure this girl can reveal much more...Mohan is not interested in her emotionally...so she is NOT a threat to Kastur.   And I don't think Mohan is going to openly tell this BFF why he married Kastur...In fact, I don't think he even chooses to remember why he married her in the 1st place...Kastur has made a place in his life yaar...& he has accepted her as his wife...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail

I just hope kastur, dosent assume she is a threat, and gets all settled to sacrafice mohan to her!! I just hope they handle this track with a bit of joke, and lot more Mohur! and less saroj and baapji.

They need to build on Mohan and Kastur, all we see is hi...bye..happy...i listend you...basically all those phrases over n over again. >.<
Nandalala thumbnail
Yep, as Mohan said, it's time to be I-N-N-O-V-A-T-I-V-E...CVs, take a swig of your own medicine...😳 Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago