SarunArhi4Ever
SarunArhi4Ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds275

Originally posted by zainny4heer

i think when it is about sia he becomes a little possessive
btw yesterday episode was awesome Big smileSiRa rocksHeart

Yaa...Totally!!...SiRa rocked the episode...Big smile

i reeally wish that there is somebody for juno also OuchCry he is so innocent he really deserves someone who cares about him
heey did uu watch today episode ?! sira were super duper cute Day Dreaming LOL
i really don't want raghav and juno friendship to be broked OuchCry

Edited by zainny4heer - 22 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Bravehearts

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

i think when it is about sia he becomes a little possessive
btw yesterday episode was awesome Big smileSiRa rocksHeart

Yaa...Totally!!...SiRa rocked the episode...Big smile

i reeally wish that there is somebody for juno also OuchCry he is so innocent he really deserves someone who cares about him
heey did uu watch today episode ?! sira were super duper cute Day Dreaming LOL

Actually...They should bring someone for Juno too...I really feel bad for him ...He's such a sweetheart...God knows why they are hurting him sooo much...Cry..!!!And SiRa totally rocked today...Hats Off to Abigail Jain and Himansh Kohli for such superb acting...I just love Sia and Raghav...the cutest couple ever...Clap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bravehearts

prahelika Senior Member
prahelika
prahelika

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by prahelika

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Even I agree with you to a certain extent..Ohkay maybe calling him mean is a bit too much...!!...but still...When he said that 'I came here only for Sia...and not for Raghav'...for the first time since the pioneer episode I was actually disappointed with him...Come on..!!..When u go around the school calling Raghav you're 'best buddy'...you should be atleast a tad bit worried for him when he's lost...I'm sorry...but I did'nt  get his behaviour!!...[..I'm a RaSia fan...but that does'nt mean I don't like Arjun...I love him as a person...it's just this time he disappointed me a bit...that's it...]

wat wait wen he said around that raghav is his best buddy ShockedShocked  yaar go and c the episode frm first  arjun would wouldhave called him best frd in 2 or 3 scenes it was raghav who always says mera best buddy juno  LOL   not arjun Big smile and i dont think he did any wrong juno cares for sia more ,the guy who punched vish  coz he said bad abt sia has every ri8 to say that
plus raghav khey baarey mey evryone knows he is a prankstar plus he is a boxer too cant he come back LOLLOL sia is gal even though she is boxer she is afraid for small things juno knows that very well ...
and it will wierd to say im here for raghav

agree with u yami.juno likes sia.can't he even express his concern for the girl he likes.juno is a sweetheart that does not mean that he will supress his feelings inside him all the time.and juno wasn't best buddy???Shockedhe allowed raghav to date the girl he liked 4 the 1st time.anyone in place of juno must have been boiling inside.
@zaina-u already hurt arjun fans by creating such a mean topic on juno.and if raghav didn't take saloniDead along with him to the cafe maybe that whole mess would not have even started.so indirectly wasn't it raghav's fault dear?Embarrassed

proud of u gals,.Clap 

Sorry Guys...Shocked...!!..I never meant to hurt any of yours feeling...!!..This might be one of my first post in which I actually gave my own opinion...and I'm sorry to say that I don't think that I'll ever give my opinion again...atleast not on this forum because I don't like it when others force their opinion on me in such a rude way...Cry...(waise I change my mind on thses matters really fast...Wink...)..!.!...I understand that you guys are upset because of the present track but you all need to respect others perspective also...Smile...!!...And guys...agar meri baat mano toh...stop crying over spilled milk...because it has been specified from the beginning that Raghav is Sia's love-interest...Day Dreamingand it is only a matter of time after they will fall head over heels in love...Clap...so it's better that instead of valiantly defending your Juno and his feelings...go on the look-out for a perfect girl for him...Big smile(I'll also support you people...but please not that Kanika girl haan...Thumbs Down..who used to come in the pioneer episodes..I don't find her good enough for our darling Arjun...[Awww...Yuvraj Thakur is sooo haddd wala cute...Day Dreaming...)...!!...Aur haan ek personal opinion...Stop waging a World War 3 over Team ArSia and Team RaSia...come on guys..these are just petty characters from a petty serial...the CV's can alter their reaction according to the track...Their opinions are not genuine but what the the story at the moment demands like the much hyped comment of Arjun out of which we have made such a big deal...Smile...!!...Sooo...nice meeting you ArSia fans..I really liked your enthusiasm and the zeal with which you defend our Juno...Clap..Continue Supporting Him...Arjun Rocks...Big smile!!...Love You All...Heart...!!...(...and I really hope that there are no bad feeling among us...Smile..)

Star~~Vedika~~Star
i m really sorry vedika for hurting uCry.but why won't u post in this forum anymoreConfused?it is a public forum.everyone can express their feelings dearSmile .that's exactly what we did.u expressed ur opinion and i expressed mine.no one is forcing anyone to shove her opinion.if this kind of topic is made on raghav won't u defend ur favourite dear??Smileso just chill...Big smile
veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Even I agree with you to a certain extent..Ohkay maybe calling him mean is a bit too much...!!...but still...When he said that 'I came here only for Sia...and not for Raghav'...for the first time since the pioneer episode I was actually disappointed with him...Come on..!!..When u go around the school calling Raghav you're 'best buddy'...you should be atleast a tad bit worried for him when he's lost...I'm sorry...but I did'nt  get his behaviour!!...[..I'm a RaSia fan...but that does'nt mean I don't like Arjun...I love him as a person...it's just this time he disappointed me a bit...that's it...]

wat wait wen he said around that raghav is his best buddy ShockedShocked  yaar go and c the episode frm first  arjun would wouldhave called him best frd in 2 or 3 scenes it was raghav who always says mera best buddy juno  LOL   not arjun Big smile and i dont think he did any wrong juno cares for sia more ,the guy who punched vish  coz he said bad abt sia has every ri8 to say that
plus raghav khey baarey mey evryone knows he is a prankstar plus he is a boxer too cant he come back LOLLOL sia is gal even though she is boxer she is afraid for small things juno knows that very well ...

agree with u yami.juno likes sia.can't he even express his concern for the girl he likes.juno is a sweetheart that does not mean that he will supress his feelings inside him all the time.and juno wasn't best buddy???Shockedhe allowed raghav to date the girl he liked 4 the 1st time.anyone in place of juno must have been boiling inside.
@zaina-u already hurt arjun fans by creating such a mean topic on juno.and if raghav didn't take saloniDead along with him to the cafe maybe that whole mess would not have even started.so indirectly wasn't it raghav's fault dear?Embarrassed

proud of u gals,.Clap 

Sorry Guys...Shocked...!!..I never meant to hurt any of yours feeling...!!..This might be one of my first post in which I actually gave my own opinion...and I'm sorry to say that I don't think that I'll ever give my opinion again...atleast not on this forum because I don't like it when others force their opinion on me in such a rude way...Cry...(waise I change my mind on thses matters really fast...Wink...)..!.!...I understand that you guys are upset because of the present track but you all need to respect others perspective also...Smile...!!...And guys...agar meri baat mano toh...stop crying over spilled milk...because it has been specified from the beginning that Raghav is Sia's love-interest...Day Dreamingand it is only a matter of time after they will fall head over heels in love...Clap...so it's better that instead of valiantly defending your Juno and his feelings...go on the look-out for a perfect girl for him...Big smile(I'll also support you people...but please not that Kanika girl haan...Thumbs Down..who used to come in the pioneer episodes..I don't find her good enough for our darling Arjun...[Awww...Yuvraj Thakur is sooo haddd wala cute...Day Dreaming...)...!!...Aur haan ek personal opinion...Stop waging a World War 3 over Team ArSia and Team RaSia...come on guys..these are just petty characters from a petty serial...the CV's can alter their reaction according to the track...Their opinions are not genuine but what the the story at the moment demands like the much hyped comment of Arjun out of which we have made such a big deal...Smile...!!...Sooo...nice meeting you ArSia fans..I really liked your enthusiasm and the zeal with which you defend our Juno...Clap..Continue Supporting Him...Arjun Rocks...Big smile!!...Love You All...Heart...!!...(...and I really hope that there are no bad feeling among us...Smile..)

Star~~Vedika~~Star
i m really sorry vedika for hurting uCry.but why won't u post in this forum anymoreConfused?it is a public forum.everyone can express their feelings dearSmile .that's exactly what we did.u expressed ur opinion and i expressed mine.no one is forcing anyone to shove her opinion.if this kind of topic is made on raghav won't u defend ur favourite dear??Smileso just chill...Big smile

Aree...it's ok..no need for sorry...Smile..!!...Yaaa...I was a bit hurt when I read your posts first...but I'm a very chilled out person...I don't take things at  heart...instead when I read your comments again I  was amused actually impressed by your love for Arjun...so everything's fine with me now...Big smile...!!...And I told na...I change my mind real quick...hahaha same happened now...So I suppose everything's fine between me and all you ArSia(I dunno your names...Confused..)fans now??...So Friends..??..btw I hated today's precap...!!..Poor Juno...meleko inna bura lag raha tha uske liye...What do you think??...Cry

Edited by veds275 - 22 December 2011 at 10:15am
prahelika Senior Member
prahelika
prahelika

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

proud of u gals,.Clap 

Star~~Vedika~~Star

Aree...it's ok..no need for sorry...Smile..!!...Yaaa...I was a bit hurt when I read your posts first...but I'm a very chilled out person...I don't take things at  heart...instead when I read your comments again I  was amused actually impressed by your love for Arjun...so everything's fine with me now...Big smile...!!...And I told na...I change my mind real quick...hahaha same happened now...So I suppose everything's fine between me all you ArSia(I dunno your names...Confused..)fans now??...So Friends..??..btw I hated today's precap...!!..Poor Juno...meleko inna bura lag raha tha uske liye...What do you think??...Cry
hi vedsSmileu can call me piu.good u changed ur mindLOLof crs we r frnds dearBig smilewe r all hhlians 1st.then siraian or arsian.so we r definitely frnds dearBig smileit's all the faults of cv's.why did they made juno fall for sia at the first place?AngryLOLeven we know arsia won't happen ever.still we love them and i m a die hard arjun fan.Smile.don't know why r they making juno suffer so muchCryi won't blame raghav for this.coz it's not his fault if he falls for sia too.this is what we call irony of fate.
gallu4eva Senior Member
gallu4eva
gallu4eva

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think juno is feeling a bit insecure I remebr he said to himself raghav tu cool
Dudu hai agar sia ki uske saath friendship ho gai tu but I agree he's behaving a bit too weird

Go to top