India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

Arjun so mean

zainabkazmi65 Senior Member
zainabkazmi65
zainabkazmi65

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry I dnt wanna hurt arjun fans though I'm a SiRa fan but I also like arjun but
todia I gt really disoppointed with his behaviour I felt really bad when he said I have
only come here for sia and nt for raghav I was shocked to hear that I mean come on raghav
is ur best buddy.. He could say that he's more worried about sia but he was acting like its all raghavs fault.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilighterGABRIELLA-TEENmoonkmh....SarunArhi4Evertrendzyattack_007.UroojMs-PakOs.BinKuchKahe...DamonCrazy..DianaPrince--HiNa--

Twilighter Groupbie
Twilighter
Twilighter

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
same here i love Juno but today i kinda felt that he was being unfair to Raghav i mean they have been together since childhood and even though he is worried about Sia he could have shown some concern for Raghav and soo tru he does make you feel as if its all raghavs fault :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh....attack_007

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabkazmi65

Sorry I dnt wanna hurt arjun fans (ROFLROFL start the music ) though I'm a SiRa fan but I also like arjun (oh u lyk arjun Shocked i dont know tht till now ROFL) but
todia I gt really disoppointed with his behaviour(wow waa so u say raghav was mahaan Confusedall these days )  I felt really bad when he said I have
only come here for sia and nt for raghav I was shocked to hear that I mean come on raghav
is ur best buddy..(raghav best buddy kahani and all over wen sia entered elite  ,if u kindly seee after sia entry in elite ,arjun was always supportive to sia only,even he fought wit raghav  for sia once plus arjun  thakur the head boy of elite who is known for his calm head punched vishal just for sia ,if u compare that today wat he did his nothing today first tym arjun said wat in his mind Clap,if u ask me i will say arjun shouldhave punched raghav AngryAngry  plus u r  talking abt frdship come on wat kind of frd is raghav who always talks abt his problem to arjun he  never  see or asked wats going on in arjun's mind ,arjun also always  encouraged him supported him ,raghav was not even ready to see watts happening with arjun,there was a fi8 btw vishal and arjun do he know that?? do he know that for him arjun cutted his name in date list infact that paper was n their room only Angry plus wen arjun wrote the poem on behalf of raghav ,raghav changed it why dont he see arjun likes sia lot  ,raghav  lives  in his own world  wat kind of frd is he Angry  He could say that he's more worried about sia but he was acting like its all raghavs fault. yup  he is more possive on sia  if i was in his place means for sure i will blame raghav only Angry

@answered u in red 

pluss baby u topic was really like hurting already we r in so much seeing arjun like this plusss abb tuu bhi LOL oh and yaaa i can understand u  r evid raghav fan so u will support him tons
dont forget me   an evid arjun fan i will support him millionsWink and for ur info we arjun fans was disappointed of raghav lot before but we never created topic like this too discuss

thank uBig smile

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 20 December 2011 at 7:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.brainychild92sehar mehrotrapratsyRoshini1494-Swetha-

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryIf u like arjun then how can u tell he is mean...Arjun is the sweetest guy in elite...According to his POV raghav has played some prank on sia by which she is hurt...It is not his mistake...he don't know the real situation...he just came to an assumption after hearing sia on phone...Moreover it is obvious to assume like tht because raghav has played prank on sia many times...Actually raghav is only selfish...He always cares abt only him...Arjun decided not to date sia only for raghav...Poor arjun...Why always finding fault on Juno????CryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cskluv-readingworms.brainychild92sehar mehrotrapratsy-Swetha-

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
He is Raghav's best buddy so he knows how he is...plus since the moment Sia entered Raghav has been playing pranks and teasing her!!!!
So I think it was safe to assume this!!!!

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 20 December 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cskluv-readingworms.BinKuchKahe.Roshini1494

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
agree and yaa its so mean to say him mean Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.sehar mehrotraRoshini1494asmuasmi-Swetha-

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
like juno said b4 raghav is cool dude,.he can do anything bt sia has no one in elite xcept juno,.so its obvious he will support sia,..!
plz just dare to make such topics again,.ur sira fans its ok,, we evn ve things to say abt raghav bt we vent make any topics like dis to show we like arsia,...!!
u wanna talk do talk in AT abt anything u like not here in forum,,it hurts a lot to read bad things abt our juno,...

MitaliSwetAngle-Cskluv-readingworms.Roshini1494

veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Even I agree with you to a certain extent..Ohkay maybe calling him mean is a bit too much...!!...but still...When he said that 'I came here only for Sia...and not for Raghav'...for the first time since the pioneer episode I was actually disappointed with him...Come on..!!..When u go around the school calling Raghav you're 'best buddy'...you should be atleast a tad bit worried for him when he's lost...I'm sorry...but I did'nt  get his behaviour!!...[..I'm a RaSia fan...but that does'nt mean I don't like Arjun...I love him as a person...it's just this time he disappointed me a bit...that's it...]

Twilighteramithumoonkmh......DamonCrazy..

Go to top