Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

🤣🤣 haila does she i wanna learn che 🤣🤣 we only know saaro che keem che and majama 🤣🤣

haan i also wanna bt cnt its so difficult 🤣🤣🤣
sue. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG champu was a kutta 🤣🤣🤣 wat he told her in the hosp 😳 and then cme yuvi to her rescue ☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

by god there fne call is also so dreamy 😳 i knw she was so happy ☺️ dekha tum boys bhi na 🤣🤣🤣 shes so pagal <3

and he was like ya to tumhaare saath romance karoon ya to kaam ☺️

omg i kow🤪🤪 i love how she has the labon ke flas back☺️
 i
and the romance bit i know🤪🤪 i even love his expressions wen he saysshes imp ☺️ soo yuvli like che 😍 and wen she says tumse kuch puchna tha how cahutee☺️
dmg2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and the kya tum mere liye bhi wohi feel karte ho ☺️ every dialogue is soo love che ☺️
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraLuvsSeHa

oye hoye hair clips i know ☺️ i love how she smiles wen he says tht he likes the hair clips😳 like u know coz she bought them to impress him ☺️

and then she goes maine notice kiya hai jab main tumse gussa hoti hoon u compliment me 🤣🤣🤣 and hes like i cn compliment u all day kanjoosi nahi karta ☺️ i was like aawww he cnt get tired of her beauty ☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail

haan i also wanna bt cnt its so difficult 🤣🤣🤣

is it 🤣🤣🤣 psssht it then 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

omg i kow🤪🤪 i love how she has the labon ke flas back☺️
 i
and the romance bit i know🤪🤪 i even love his expressions wen he saysshes imp ☺️ soo yuvli like che 😍 and wen she says tumse kuch puchna tha how cahutee☺️

i knw man so ☺️

haila i knw and the way he goes poocho 😍 and start me he goes yeh poochne keliye fne kiya hai 🤣🤣🤣 wen she asks kya kar rahe ho 🤣🤣 hes so immature with girls ☺️ even date me ☺️
sue. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i lubs hw immature he is in dating shating 😍 its so cute ☺️
dmg2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and then she goes maine notice kiya hai jab main tumse gussa hoti hoon u compliment me 🤣🤣🤣 and hes like i cn compliment u all day kanjoosi nahi karta ☺️ i was like aawww he cnt get tired of her beauty ☺️

i know nd then their music ☺️ he noticed it i loved tht fact was soo random bt he always looks at herrEmbarrassed its like he has to manay her wen ses gussi by tareefing how adorable che ☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sue.

OMG champu was a kutta 🤣🤣🤣 wat he told her in the hosp 😳 and then cme yuvi to her rescue ☺️

🤣🤣 i know i loved hpw wen yuvi saw her sad he looked soo worried🤪