Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

Thanks Mogli.😊

Maddy,you just have to quote any post which has any cristmas/new year related word in it and paste the siggyπŸ˜†.

Thanks for the info Sb...
Now i get it... Though the snow i was referring to was a diff kind of snow...πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Someone made this comment on some randomn blog that the SRK vs Salman fight was not about Ash but in fact for Nikhil. Anyone heard this before?

Yeah... Right after that party there were whispers that Nikhil D was the reason for the big fight... I did mention in this thread some time back... 

And dont miss the last couple pages in that thread... πŸ˜†

^  what! the fight between sheee & Dex?  πŸ˜†
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

<font size="2">^Who is this girl?She turns up at every event in a saas bahu get up.πŸ˜•</font>

That's salmans youngest sister arpita khan. The adopted one
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Himmy bhaiya is looking ismartπŸ˜›

Has Sajid left his wife officially ? khulle aam with Jackie in parties

who isthis?...Sania aunty ?

was not she supposed to go to Dubai and live there forever ? But I always see her in india and in parties

poo

khulle aam with Jackie in partiesHas Sajid left his wife

Sajid was never married...
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Salman nd Rani look the best i think.
Why is Sonakshi always wearing black? Nd what's wrong with Sona's dressing sense these days? :S
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What farah tell these people to make them all come ???πŸ˜† 
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Asin looks AMAZING!

She's lost wieght and looks SO good!

Zayed, AB sr, Neil, Salmans sister 🀣

Riteish and Genelia are SUPER cute!

-Mmmmm- thumbnail

The three bloopers at Farah's party

Mumbai Mirror reveals what left the hostess speechless and perhaps a little miffed

Farah Khan had bought a new home at Oberoi Sky Heights in Lokhandwala. And to warm her new abode, the who's who of tinsel town descended on Tuesday evening, roughly a month after Farah performed the griha pravesh puja. The party, which went on till the wee hours of the morning, saw Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bachchan, Asin Thottumkal, Sonam Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Suniel Shetty, Maanyata Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Karan Johar, Chitrangda Singh, Sonali Bendre, Malaika Arora and a whole lot of others dazzle the evening. Farah, who was on her own greeting her guests till past midnight with husband Shirish Kunder at Sonu Nigam's party, however, had to face a few minor setbacks at her big do.

God made me invisible

An eyewitness reveals how Farah, in high spirits, went a little overboard with her peacemaker avatar. Taking Sanjay Leela Bhansali by the hand, the choreographer-director went straight to Salman Khan and said, "Meet your friend."

In case you are a Bollywood beginner, here's why Salman and SLB do not see eye to eye - Salman and Bhansali were really close and made some entertaining films together. However, after the release of Guzaarish, the dabangg Khan took a dig at the filmmaker saying that even dogs did not go to watch the film. And since then, the twain have never met.

Farah, according to the witness wanted this feud to end. Well, it didn't. Farah was left standing alone with both Salman and SLB deciding to flee to different corners of her new home.

Must be a network error

The second setback came or rather did not turn up in the form of Gauri Khan. Farah, who had sent her good friend an invite via SMS, was expecting Mrs Shah Rukh Khan at the housewarming do. But Gauri, reveals an eyewitness failed to turn up. Whether it was because her husband SRK failed to receive an invite or simply due to network error, we would never know.

The Awakening

A high-spirited Farah, after two minor setbacks, went to bed. And that's exactly when Ronnie Screwvala chose to turn up for the party that was already over. Always the good host, Farah had to then leave her bed and entertain the visitor till the wee hours of the morning, revealed the witness.

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA someone forgot to tell Arpita Khan that it was a house warming bash, not a wedding. πŸ€£

Zayed...just go back in your cave man. You're such an embarrassment to look at. πŸ˜³

Katrina, Twinkle, and Akshay looks nice. The rest look bakwaas to maha bakwaas.

Mogli and Maddy, I didn't know how Nikhil Dwivedi looked but I thought that was the Kolavari guy in the picture.