The Spell of Insanity(Part 2) - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by famzii05

which one? the one you wrote??
yup did u get it?
Originally posted by maddy311

ok guys you made it too late to choose my guy and now mom is calling like loudspeaker so have to go. Bye everyone and keep enjoying and also when you choose my guy don't hesitate to write about my love story. may be I will read in morning. till then keep enjoying.πŸ˜ƒ

bye bye dear!!!!! will miss you

Originally posted by maddy311

continue I love to hear your biographyπŸ˜†

Hey its your love story ok ! πŸ˜† The next time they meet, it's at Parag's brother- Chirag's mehendi/sangeet  with Hetal who is your friend πŸ˜† Parag believes it to be the perfect opportunity to apologize and start over. He gets up on the stage and in front of everyone, he sings for you !! Then, you are so shocked that you have to forgive him. Later on, everyone is playing dandiya so he asks you to play. You guys seem to know each other's exact movement and follow along smoothly as if you guys have practiced this. Parag especially is impressed by your dandiya skills πŸ˜‰ When the song stops, he recites you a poem ..from Fanaa πŸ˜† (They stole it from him 😑)
Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..

Everytime you guys see each other after that, he recites a new poem to you. This is how you guys fall in love ! 😳 He even proposes with a poem..crazy poem fanatic ! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by vibz88

Guys i ve an insane idea. If nafisa wants us to stop posting here so tat the strike continues let s go to a forum with zero activity and open a thread there.so tat there rank is raised n we can continue this or go to debate forum

I'm sure that there is probably a forum made especially for this kind of madness!
Originally posted by d-luna88

I wrote the next part πŸ˜† Byee πŸ˜‰ Yes do read it !! Mayb we will add some twists later on to make it more interesting (And believable) πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by d-luna88

Bye Maddy!!!

See you tomorrow!!
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Hey its your love story ok ! πŸ˜† The next time they meet, it's at Parag's brother- Chirag's mehendi/sangeet  with Hetal who is your friend πŸ˜† Parag believes it to be the perfect opportunity to apologize and start over. He gets up on the stage and in front of everyone, he sings for you !! Then, you are so shocked that you have to forgive him. Later on, everyone is playing dandiya so he asks you to play. You guys seem to know each other's exact movement and follow along smoothly as if you guys have practiced this. Parag especially is impressed by your dandiya skills πŸ˜‰ When the song stops, he recites you a poem ..from Fanaa πŸ˜† (They stole it from him 😑)
Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..

Everytime you guys see each other after that, he recites a new poem to you. This is how you guys fall in love ! 😳 He even proposes with a poem..crazy poem fanatic ! πŸ˜‰

Ahlam you're imagination has gone into overdrive!!!

A romantic story with Parag!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I think I'm the most to blame!! I've been very active on all three threads!!

πŸ˜† lol, I've been really tired lately and not had the enthusiasm, so I can't join in, I will probably get the urge is 2 days time, when I have more time on the forum. 

Congratulations again Kristin, in no time at all you are flying with the posts. You proper addicted now to the forum.

Ahlam is the aim to be goldie tonight?

Come to think about it when we had an active Gup Shup corner that's how I did my climb up the posts too, so you all are in the frame of it...πŸ˜‰
I want Kinshuk Mahajan πŸ˜† He is the guy from Chand Chuppa Badal Mein..Idk if you watched that serial or not

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ˜† lol, I've been really tired lately and not had the enthusiasm, so I can't join in, I will probably get the urge is 2 days time, when I have more time on the forum. 

Congratulations again Kristin, in no time at all you are flying with the posts. You proper addicted now to the forum.

Ahlam is the aim to be goldie tonight?

Come to think about it when we had an active Gup Shup corner that's how I did my climb up the posts too, so you all are in the frame of it...πŸ˜‰

Well hopefully when you're not so tired you'll be bale to join in with the madness!!!
My posts have climbed rapidly this week - nearly 4000 posts now!!

And yeah Ahlam is trying to get to Goldie!!!