Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity(Part 2) (Page 107)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by maddy311

ok guys you made it too late to choose my guy and now mom is calling like loudspeaker so have to go. Bye everyone and keep enjoying and also when you choose my guy don't hesitate to write about my love story. may be I will read in morning. till then keep enjoying.Big smile

bye bye dear!!!!! will miss you

Bye Maddy!!!

See you tomorrow!!

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by vibz88

You met him at kavi sammelan. (poet conference)
and it was love at first sight. He took u to the fields then kissed you.

What? It's like "OOh she is beautiful" -drags her to the fields and kisses her- what?!?! ROFL So fast?

where is the insanity in this????????????

Vibz has no insanity LOL Let me give you insane..Parag spots a young beautiful girl who he can't take his eyes off of. He finds out he doesn't have to. She just keeps ignoring him and the world as if she is the only one living in it. He stalks her like a predator would to his prey LOL When he gathers up enough courage to go say Hi to her. He finds that he doesn't know how to small talk. So he says straight up, "We can sit here and try to get to know each other, get nervous over our first kiss and first date OR we can go straight to bed." She falls in love with his boldness Heart LOL Slaps him and leaves but obviously, that is not where it ends ! Embarrassed

continue I love to hear your biographyLOL

Hey its your love story ok ! LOL The next time they meet, it's at Parag's brother- Chirag's mehendi/sangeet  with Hetal who is your friend LOL Parag believes it to be the perfect opportunity to apologize and start over. He gets up on the stage and in front of everyone, he sings for you !! Then, you are so shocked that you have to forgive him. Later on, everyone is playing dandiya so he asks you to play. You guys seem to know each other's exact movement and follow along smoothly as if you guys have practiced this. Parag especially is impressed by your dandiya skills Wink When the song stops, he recites you a poem ..from Fanaa LOL (They stole it from him Angry)
Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..

Everytime you guys see each other after that, he recites a new poem to you. This is how you guys fall in love ! Embarrassed He even proposes with a poem..crazy poem fanatic ! Wink

Ahlam you're imagination has gone into overdrive!!!

A romantic story with Parag!!!LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

knock knock 

You're always welcome dear..No need to knock..Just walk in through the door as if it was your own home..and it is Wink

I know, but you guys have me worried...you know because of our strike action to lower the rankings, and so much activity in the these insanity posts, I'm thinking our activity parameter if Censored, it's going to rise. So you guys have me worried.

I knew it we got scolded guys. Sorry nafisa!!! I tried to get them to go to bed early yesterday but then they just went on to another thread to do their insanity

blaming other people to look good, what does this make me? ... Better not think about it

I think I'm the most to blame!! I've been very active on all three threads!!

LOL lol, I've been really tired lately and not had the enthusiasm, so I can't join in, I will probably get the urge is 2 days time, when I have more time on the forum. 

Congratulations again Kristin, in no time at all you are flying with the posts. You proper addicted now to the forum.

Ahlam is the aim to be goldie tonight?

Come to think about it when we had an active Gup Shup corner that's how I did my climb up the posts too, so you all are in the frame of it...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I want Kinshuk Mahajan LOL He is the guy from Chand Chuppa Badal Mein..Idk if you watched that serial or not

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

knock knock 

You're always welcome dear..No need to knock..Just walk in through the door as if it was your own home..and it is Wink

I know, but you guys have me worried...you know because of our strike action to lower the rankings, and so much activity in the these insanity posts, I'm thinking our activity parameter if Censored, it's going to rise. So you guys have me worried.

I knew it we got scolded guys. Sorry nafisa!!! I tried to get them to go to bed early yesterday but then they just went on to another thread to do their insanity

blaming other people to look good, what does this make me? ... Better not think about it

LOL lol, I've been really tired lately and not had the enthusiasm, so I can't join in, I will probably get the urge is 2 days time, when I have more time on the forum. 

Congratulations again Kristin, in no time at all you are flying with the posts. You proper addicted now to the forum.

Come to think about it when we had an active Gup Shup corner that's how I did my climb up the posts too, so you all are in the frame of it...Wink

Well hopefully when you're not so tired you'll be bale to join in with the madness!!!
My posts have climbed rapidly this week - nearly 4000 posts now!!

And yeah Ahlam is trying to get to Goldie!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-Nafisa-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Hey we continuing or stopping?
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vibz88

You met him at kavi sammelan. (poet conference)
and it was love at first sight. He took u to the fields then kissed you.

What? It's like "OOh she is beautiful" -drags her to the fields and kisses her- what?!?! ROFL So fast?

where is the insanity in this????????????

Vibz has no insanity LOL Let me give you insane..Parag spots a young beautiful girl who he can't take his eyes off of. He finds out he doesn't have to. She just keeps ignoring him and the world as if she is the only one living in it. He stalks her like a predator would to his prey LOL When he gathers up enough courage to go say Hi to her. He finds that he doesn't know how to small talk. So he says straight up, "We can sit here and try to get to know each other, get nervous over our first kiss and first date OR we can go straight to bed." She falls in love with his boldness Heart LOL Slaps him and leaves but obviously, that is not where it ends ! Embarrassed

continue I love to hear your biographyLOL

Hey its your love story ok ! LOL The next time they meet, it's at Parag's brother- Chirag's mehendi/sangeet  with Hetal who is your friend LOL Parag believes it to be the perfect opportunity to apologize and start over. He gets up on the stage and in front of everyone, he sings for you !! Then, you are so shocked that you have to forgive him. Later on, everyone is playing dandiya so he asks you to play. You guys seem to know each other's exact movement and follow along smoothly as if you guys have practiced this. Parag especially is impressed by your dandiya skills Wink When the song stops, he recites you a poem ..from Fanaa LOL (They stole it from him Angry)
Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..

Everytime you guys see each other after that, he recites a new poem to you. This is how you guys fall in love ! Embarrassed He even proposes with a poem..crazy poem fanatic ! Wink

Ahlam you're imagination has gone into overdrive!!!

A romantic story with Parag!!!LOL

For maddy ! Not for me LOL Kristin is suppose to be making me and Faizaan's story..I wanna know where it is Kristin !!!!!!!!! Angry
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

knock knock 

Well hopefully when you're not so tired you'll be bale to join in with the madness!!!
My posts have climbed rapidly this week - nearly 4000 posts now!!

And yeah Ahlam is trying to get to Goldie!!!

Yup..100 posts by tonight..not that hard Wink..well not in this thread anyway.. ..sorry about us ruining your strike ..I can't be a part of the strike as you can see. LOL Im too addicted to the forum and insanity thread !

Go to top