Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

HUMSAFAR-Magic of Khirad&Ashar >The Awaited Ending (Page 2)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
nyc Post
characters are well explained...KhiSher do share Amazing Chemistry<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thank Youu!!

And yes... I think I will continue posting on the original Khirad&Ashar thread. Will meet lots more fans there. :)

OnlyHope

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shamii16

sweetcharms Goldie
sweetcharms
sweetcharms

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
adorable post Clap

shamii16

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Awesome post yaar!
I SIMPLYY LOVE Humsafar!
Obsession, addiction you can call it anything!Big smile
I fell in love with the characters Ashar and Khirad when i saw the promos and then after watching the first episode, and seeing the screenplay and the direction which was so well portrayed that i fell even more in LOVE!
 And yes i've also cried during those sad episodes! I cried yesterday too when Khirad says those words to her new born daughter! And last but not the least i LOVE ITS TITLE SONG! Its adds magic to the whole play!
Big smileClap

Clap

shamii16

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i m also biggest fan of humsafar.

shamii16

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
HeartOMG thank you all so much for liking my post. It's sooo sweet to all Humsafar fans gathered in one place. I know that I just started writing on this thread, but I want to keep it going.

I loved reading your comments and just seeing how big Humsafar.. ahem.. Ashar&Khirad fans we all are! Tongue
I think one thing I missed writing was about the chemistry that our Ashar&Khirad have together. It is true that when I first saw the promo, I was pretty curious on how this story would turn out. Then after watching the 1st episode, I got so attached to the characters that I somehow felt that all this was real. After watching a couple episodes... I WAS HOOKED!!! Those little moments that would make my heart beat faster, the romantic scnes between Ashar&Khirad which would bring a little smile on my face and just to see how happy everyone was filled my heart with happiness. I guess it was these little things that happened which made me fall in love. The story, the romance, the love... it's all very simple and sweet but it doesn't fail to make the viewer fall in love with it, every single episode. It's like knowing what might happen next, but still it always takes you by surprise. I've always felt like watching Humsafar made me realize what love is. Humsafar shows us that not all love stories start with being friends, falling in love and getting married. Though it's just a story but it makes you believe that it is possible that you get married first, then you become friends and in the end... you fall in love with a complete stranger. It gives mee a sense of belief that YES, it IS possible. It's a story, I know that... I say it again and again... I know it's JUST a story, but somewhere behind all the scenes, the script and the couple, lies a true story, a story witness by the writer herself. Stories like this don't just come from thin air. There's always some inspiring...

Well, enough about the story.. now the SONG! QB has sung this song so beautifully, that you can never get tired of it. Believe me when I say this, but I got so addicted to it, tha I searched up the Humsafar long promo video which plays the whole song, downloaded and put it in my ipod. Embarrassed Yes, I know, it's weird, but when I get addicted to a drama, it's pretty bad! Humsafar is yet another drama I'm addicted to, but in between this addiction lies the truth... Not sure what it is, but there's something about this song, this story, these characters which makes me feel that it's all real. Dramas like Humsafar...  wait, there is no drama that's LIKE Humsafar! Nope, not possible! Humsafar is a one-of-a-kind type of drama! Clap

Well, I guess that's all for this post. Hope all of you comment about how you think this Ashar&Khirad chemistry is and what makes it so REAL to us! I loved reading all your comments previously and I will try my level best to keep active on this thread... though it can become a little hard being in my last year of high school, but like I said... I will try my best!
That's all for now!

xoxo
ShamiiHeart
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me WHY that worker didnt give Khirad's letter to Asher?
Did they show anything related to it??

M soo annoyed...I thought he would give the letter...! :(

Edited by togepe30 - 26 December 2011 at 11:36am

shamii16

Go to top