HUMSAFAR-Magic of Khirad&Ashar >The Awaited Ending - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fairy17

No, nothing like KZK 😳 

Thank God for that !😆
Cant wait for the next episode..
Loved the strong Khirad...Loved her dialogue...!

*3 cheers*

Yeah I didnt read the Urdu novel either, but Hareem does look a little older, so 4 years old would be correct. Lets see how this story turns next week, and Whats gonna happen when Khier returns to find out Sara will NEVER marry him!! :P

Novel?? Its based on a novel??

Is the story totally the same or is it just inspired from the novel??

Does Sara marry Asher in the novel plot??? Or will Asher force Khirad to come back for the sake of the kid? Will she go?
I havent read the novel, so I dont know what happens! :(

The drama is based on the novel. Its not an inspiration! Its the same thing! :D

Has anyone read it?? If so, please do answer the questions that togepe30 asked!! Im very anxious myself and want to know if Sara and Ashar get married or not!
no asher will not marry sarah
Oh Thank God!!! Btw, love the pic u have up of Khuda Aur Mohobbat! Hammad and Emaan <3
Lovely Post 👏
HumSafar rocks 
Originally posted by togepe30

Novel?? Its based on a novel??

Is the story totally the same or is it just inspired from the novel??

Does Sara marry Asher in the novel plot??? Or will Asher force Khirad to come back for the sake of the kid? Will she go?

The show is based on the novel :)
No asher does not marry her, sara is not even a important character in the novel, she is worth ignoring but in the show they have made her kind of a parallel lead :$ Asher will not force khirad, though when comes to know the truth he will ask that he knows he is not worth her forgiveness and neither should she forgive but please come back into his life for the sake of hareem, so she has both of her parents.  Khirad does come back but she doesn't say she forgave him - i kinda liked how it ended, maybe sometimes you just can't forgive?
har jurm maafi ke kabil nahi hota! Zindagi mey kuch pal aise bhi aate hai jo humein kissi aur key khatir koi fasila karna partha hai. Khirad doest forgive Ashar, and why wud she anyways? Hareem is a very important person in her life and in Ashar's too as he is the father, but How can anyone expect Khirad to forgive him and move on like nothing happened? She went through so much trouble to raise her daughter and now Ashar realizes that Khirad should be back in his life... I wont say that I will be satisfied with the way it ends with Ashar and Khirad not becoming ONE again, but I will be relieved to see Khirab back in Ashar's life. Zindagi tho aage bar jaati hai aur hum kuch fasilon ko kabhi na kabhi badal deythe hai. Aaj nahi tho kal, Khirad ko ehsaas hoga key jis insaan ke saath woh reh rahi hain, woh uska jeevan bhar ka saathi hai... uska Humsafar. Waqt se bada koi murham nahi hota, aur jaise jaise waqt guzre ga, Khirad aur Ashar dono ke ehsaas hoga, kaha woh galath they, aur kaha duniya kasoorar thi.
But obviously, I there wont be anything like that happening in the story... its just my point of view and how I see life.