*SurYa Romance * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana141994

i love the sequence so much...sandya n suraj share different kind of romance ...
Their romance is unique.. because of its simplicity... the writers have done an amazing job in showing their blossoming care for one another in their daily lives.. nothing too different but simply learning about one another and making an effort to help or aid the other.. Love all of their sequences..
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by npg19

nice post dr...i also agree with u...such a cute smile...oh...amazing.brilliant work SURYA...

Thanks dear..πŸ˜› Yes it was a lovely scene..
[QUOTE=monika_2691]Hey Binny ...welcome to the forum!!!πŸ˜ƒ
I was floored by their romance in the market sequence...their eye locks...more than that the way Suraj teaches Sandhya everything(the irony is that Sandhya is the one who is educated πŸ˜†...and the way Sandhya learns everything from him without any ego...she is so receptive to him...[

/QUOTE] Hi Monika.. Thanks dear..😊

I agree.. I love how she is eager to learn from him.. let's hope he is just as eager when he learns about her education.. I  cant' wait for the upcoming tracks lets hope they lead to her being able to fulfill her dreams..
Binny..😳nice post.πŸ‘..keep sharing your views and thought here😳
[QUOTE=anushini]Binny..😳nice post.πŸ‘..keep sharing your views and thought here😳

/QUOTE] Thanks Anushine.. 😊