Pratz shud have shown KST some attention too!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I understand that Samar coming home safe and sound was a big relief for Pratigya and she was so happy to see SPS back. But I have to say Krishna fought goons to bring SPS back but yet Pratz didnt even ask how is he or is he hurt or not. I was very disappointed in that sense. I am a very positive person as u all knw  abt KriYa but found Pratz non reaction to Krishna in not asking if he is alright or is he hurt, I was disappointed and startled by it thats all.

A mother cant be that blind in her maternal love that she forgets to ask about her husbands well being and show him some love. Baba loves his Babu more than his own life and understands her situation but Pratigya doesnt or isnt understanding the fact that she is neglecting her husbands needs alot. Im a HUGE KriYa fan so I hope that Pratz sorts out her priorities and starts to pay attention to Baba some more.

Todays episode was fantastic but found Pratz not giving Krishna any attention or even asking him is he alright I found that a bit annoying. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee that Samar is not going to be with her for too long as for NOW he will be with Menaka and when Kesar becomes better he will go with her or be hand over to her. But Krishna will be there with her forever so she needs to show him some love too.

After seeing todays episode Im glad that the meera track is upcoming as it will give Pratigya the wake up call she needs regarding her negligence towards Krishna and then this will have an after effect that she will give him more attention due to the meera track.

Pratigya will realise how unfair she has been on K after the meera track and hopefully she will realise the error of her ways.

But all in all KriYa rock as always!😃
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
27 views and no comments?😕
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u r right in a sense that krishna is a real lover, he has always tried to make pratigya happy.. and pratigya thinks less of him nowadays.. How I wish she could understand the importance of their own child for krishna's happiness.. but she has always ignored this aspect and krishna carries away happily with all her decisions... 

That's why I say bring kesar back in senses..

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. she has been neglecting him ... but I feel that in yesterday's episode she couldn't be blamed... afterall, if a mother gets her missing child back, her whole attention would be on the child...  Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do agree that Pratz should have given some attention to Krishna.  Probably she did not know that Krishna fought with those Gundas. 

Pratz should eventually realise that Samar is not going to be with her always.  She should think about having their own baby.  Krishna did give some signals to her about  them having a baby. 
Mitu_ thumbnail
P was waiting and worry for Samar not for Krish,
Samar was lost and she is soo happy that samar is back now so all attantion for samar 😊i think .
Now she is very much attached to Samar its normal i think cause she caring him since he was baby like her child ..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
in my view its normal for pratz to feel like that abt sAMAR... hes lost n found come on... so its natural for all her attention to samar... but im sure she will ask K in detail what happen and ask krishna whether hes hurt or what... and of course in their private room n not in front of all...😳
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
101% agree with u n well said 👍🏼
thats why i most welcome meera track
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think prats was ta fault der...she was most concerned for samar infact everyone was concerned for samar...it wud b very unrealistic if she ignored samar and asked krish how he was wen she cud see that he was perfectly allrite...not a hair ruffled nor a wrinkle in his shirt...if krish was really hurt i bet prats wud hav taken care of krish...here nothing had happened to krish weras samar looked reaaly weary and scared...so naturally she was concerned for samar...bu no worries i expect a kriya scene today wer krish tell prats everything and prats thanks krish...hope cvs give it
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Prats is neglected Krishna, on the contrary I think now their bond and love for each other is very strong.You can see from their actions that without speaking they are understanding each others feelings.Yeah but she need to concentrate on KST but I think cvs are doing it intentionally.