Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
U had to stop here:(( i loved it!! the angry face saw so cuteee :)) and virat listening to manvi awwh sweet! thanks for the PM shall wait for the next one hopefully soon :) thanks !!!
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

U had to stop here:(( i loved it!! the angry face saw so cuteee :)) and virat listening to manvi awwh sweet! thanks for the PM shall wait for the next one hopefully soon :) thanks !!!

The reason I stopedwas because you would have something o look foreword to the next update!
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: virmanforever

The reason I stopedwas because you would have something o look foreword to the next update!

LOL i'm so looking forward for it!! :)) thanks! 
sankey7sankey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update!!!! :
thx for the pm ! pls update the nxt one soon!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jst read all 6 parts.. awesome ss dear..n omg last upd8 u stopped at a cliffhanger..cant w8 to read next part..plz continue soon n add me to pm list too.. :)
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was very good...
plss pm me the next part...
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww... What a way to end this episode ;)  waiting for next part... 
pinkstars thumbnail
Lovely...Waiting 4 wats gonna happen next...
virmanforever thumbnail
Hey guys i was getting comments on how i used a cliffhanger, i only did it because i wanted you guys to expect something today. ENJOY😊

PART 7:
Chandigarth
Virat holds manvi by her shoulders and pulls her close
Virat: Manvi abb kuch kaho
Manvi: mein kuch nahi kahungi aur mujhe tumhare baat se koi farak nahi parti
Then virat brings her more close to him and says...
Virat: Faraq nahi parta
Manvi: (silent, but she nods and says no)
Virat brings her very close that if they move one more centimeter their lips would touch. Then the both of them go into silent mode and just have a eye lock scene.
Virat( Thinking to himself): kya main iss larki ko pyaar karta hoon
Then virat looses his control and gets closer to manvi's lips, and eventually their lips touched
Manvi(shocked and thinking to herself): Yeh mujhe kya hua mein yeh kiss itni pasand kyun kar rahi hu.
Manvi at first she thought of pushing virat but instead she started kissing him too. They lasted for 1 minutes and then they pulled out to get breath. But right then manvi realized what just happened and ran away.
It took virat a little time to realize what happened but as soon as he got the idea he ran after her yelling her name.
Virat: Manvi, mera baat to sunno
Manvi: nahi virat mein kuch sunna nahi chati

Then Virat lost Manvi and headed towards home. After reaching home he was Lost in his thoughts that he didnt hear anyone and just went to his room.
Virat (thinking to himself): Aj jo kuch hua woh kya thik tha, mujhe kyn laga ki aj jo hua vo sahi tha, kya main saach mein usse pyar karta hu...nahi virat tujhe manvi se door rehna hoga.😕
On the other side Manvi was thinking the same thing as virat was...
Manvi: kya main usse pyar karti hu... mujhe virat se door rehni hogi.
Then Manvi realizes that she missed her interview and called the principal. Luckily manvi got another interview date for the next day.
In the Vandhera Mansion Jeevika notices an unusual change in virat and walks in his room to talk to him.
Jeevika: Virat tum thik ho na
Virat comes back to reality
Virat: haan main thik hu par
Jeevika: Par kya
Virat than realized that manvi didnt want jeevika to know about her living in a apartment in chandigarth, but he also thought that its better if Jeevika knows so he tells jeevika all about Manvi. Hearing that jeevika calls manvi immediately, and manvi answers without looking at the name tag.
Manvi: Hello
Jeevika: Manvi tu kaha hain tu mujhe bataya kyun nahi ki tu ek apartment mein reheri hain,
Manvi: woh mein apko aur apka sasrural wala ko disturb nahi karna chati thi.
Jeevika: tu mere sasural wale ko disturb nahi karna chati ki matlab
Just then Virat gets a flashback from swamini and dadaji's conversation, and realizes why she has been avoiding his whole family.
By the time virat was back to reality Manvi and jeevika hung up.

The next morning it was another new day for manvi and she went to the temple again wishing that virat wont show up again. After she reached the temple she noticed virat was already there but he brought jeevika along with her. After she sees jeevika she turns around and starts to leave without praying but jeevika notices her and calls her name.
Jeevika: Manvi!!!!!!!!😲
Manvi: di...
Then jeevika walked towards manvi and hugged her and both had a sister and sister moment.After they are done hugging manvi tells jeevika she has a interview and she need to go to college. Jeevika insists that virat drops her off and forcefully she sends both of them together.
In the car the atmosphere was silent, neither manvi or virat were talking they were lost in their own thoughts. Then virat comes back to reality and stops the car which leads to manvi comming back to reality.
Manvi: Virat kya hua gari kyun roka
Virat: gari se bahar niklo
Manvi: kya
Then virat comes out of the car and forcefully pulls manvi out of the car and takes her to a unknown place.

To be continued...

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK THAT THIS SS IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF PARTS AND PLEASE COMMENT I REALLY ENJOY READING THEM AND CLICK LIKE IF YOU LOVE IT. I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!!

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Start..Loved it..!PLss continue n do PM me:)