Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
soo nce , manvi attude , virat changes alll nw.. juz read al ur parts nw , pm me wen u do d nxt prt ,
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for commenting i loved reading the positive comments, I Hope You ENJOY!!!πŸ˜ƒ

PART 12 (LAST PART) :
Chandigarth
      It was the morning of jeevika's Birthday and all the preparations were done. Virat woke up with thoughts about manvi and only manvi. Manvi woke up with thoughts about pain only pain. Everyone went to breakfast and was surprised to see virat so early and they all smiled at him, but virat didnt care about that he only can early so he could she manvi. His eyes were searching for manvi all over the place and then she appeared. Instead of sitting for breakfast she just went to the kitchen with her bandaged foot and got water.
      Vanishka: Manvi why did you take this much trouble to come here you could have just called on of us and we could have gotten everything for you.
Manvi: Nahi waise bhi mujhe itni takleef nahi horahi hain.
Vanishka: OK😊
      Swamini gave manvi the evil eye because every one was caring so much for the trouble maker.
Jeevika: Since you are already here you can join breakfast
Manvi: Nahi di woh mujhe bhuk nahi hai.
Jeevika: Tum apne room me jao main tumhare liye kuch snacks mang waogi.
Manvi: (smile)😊
Virat watched her go, and then manvi slipped as manvi was slipping virat catched her in the right time.
Jeevika: manvi are you Ok thank god virat catched and virat can you take her to her room
Virat: thik hai babhi
Manvi: Di main ap ne ap chali jaongi
Jeevika: nahi virat tujhe le jaega
Then virat carried manvi to her room and layed her down.
Virat: Look manvi i wasnt trying to hurt you it was just i was depressed please forgive me kill me if you want to but please dont behave like this.
Manvi looked at his caring eyes and saw that he is telling the truth but manvi was still upset about the slap
Manvi: Virat I will forgive you half way but i will not forgive you for the entire thing.
Virat was happy because at least she forgave him half way and went for a hug but manvi stopped him.
Manvi: just because i forgave you a little bit it doesnt mean that it will become the same as it was before.
Then virat left from the room thinking...
Virat(thinking to himself): this is just the beginning i will get you to completely forgive me. (then he gave his little killer smile)

It was evening and guests were starting to come. Viren told Manvi to get ready, so manvi went to get ready. In manvi's room she was wearing the beautiful saree that her jiju gave to her, but she couldnt tie the dori.
Right then virat was walking down the hall when he saw manvi and as soon as he saw manvi his jaws dropped. Then he saw that she couldnt tie her dori so he went behind her, suddenly manvi felt warmth behind her and looked at the mirror. When she looked at the mirror she saw virat and turned around to push virat out of the room, but virat was too strong for her. virat grabbed her and turned he around to tie her dori.

While Virat was tying her dori she closed her eyes, and virat was done. To virat her open skin was mocking him, and then he coudnt control himself anymore. He went closer and closer until his chest touched her back. He he grabbed her bare waist with his hand and pulled her tightly.
Manvi: V...Virat yeh tum kya kar rahe ho
Virat: Shhh
    Then virat kissed her shoulders to her neck from left to right and then he leaned to kiss her bare back. As virat was kissing her she couldnt take it anymore so she turned around and hugged him. Seeing manvi hugging made virat happy and he hugged her back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Manvi: I cant take it anymore, I Really Love you chep. It hurt me more to behave like this to you than it hurt me when the glass dropped on my foot I love you virat.❀️
Virat: I love you too. I am sorry that because of me you had to go through this much pain❀️
    Vanishka from the outside heard there conversation and thanked god for clearing all pain from VirMan's Love. Then she remembered that how is she going to tell swamini and dadaji about VirMan's relationship and went to viren and jeevika and told them everything. After hearing that Viren and Jeevika became the happiest people in the world. But then she told them about swamini and dadaji, but viren said that he would talk to swamini and dadaji about it and went to them. Vanishka and Jeevika saw Swamini and dadaji's expressions with virens words. Ten minutes later Viren came back with a smile.
Jeevika: what happened? what did she say?
Viren: it took me alot of effort but I finally Convinced bari ma and dadaji and they said they can get married if manvi can make the rules of this house work for her.
Hearing that jeevika and vanishka had the hugest smile on earth.

Upstairs Virat and Manvi were sitting on the bed and holding hands and finally manvi build up enough courage to ask virat about maya...
Manvi: virat if you dont mind can i ask you something
Virat: sure anything
Manvi: who is maya
    Hearing Maya's name comming out of manvi's mouth game him a total shock, but he knew that manvi isnt like maya so he told manvi his entire past and they made up. Munutes went by and Viren called VirMan down stairs, so they came down stairs. The party went great and the cake was cut and everything went perfect. As the guests were about to leave viren called them and announced VirMan's wedding which left virman speechless.
Viren: Virat i am so happy that you chose manvi to be the one for you
Jeevika: I agree with virenji
Then without any doubt VirMan said Yes to the Marriage and then the vandera family took a family picture with Manvi in it.

2 months later:
It was the day of Virat and Manv's marriage every corner of the house was full with happiness and love. VIrMan was almost done with the 7 bachans. As they finished the 7 bachans the pandit announced them married. Later that they dabbu won the shoe rasm and he also met a beautiful girl. The entire family ended up happy and taking a family picture.

THIS WAS THE LAST PART AND PLEASE COMMET AND PRESS LIKE I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER TOPIC SOON!!!!!!!!

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice that they got married ... 😊
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was a very nice fic. I loved reading it!

Yuks
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww overall it ws a vry sweet ss..thnx for this ss..do write more..looking 4wd to read ur new virman story.. :)
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it's really amazing...loved it...
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great story! loved it a lot! thanks for the pmEdited by princess14 - 12 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM, loved the ending... Finally VirMan wedding on the way with everyone's blessing. Hope to read new shots from you 😊
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee awesome!!! Too good!! Pls be back soon!! I'll be waiting as ever :) LOL... Btw hope this actually happens in the show I mean hope it is this easy to convince dadaji and swamini bua... Hehe amazing:)) <3 thanks!