Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Swamini's affect on VirMan - Page 8

princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i just caught up on your story...i didn't realize that you were updating.. do you send out PMs? if you do can you send me one too? thanks

continue soon and i hope virat gets over thinking that manvi would be like maya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice part yaar... Virat's fear hhmmm waiting for next part.. lets see how maanvi is going to consol him.  Thanks for the pm Waiting for the next... ;)
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing i have a feeling u will show manvi trying to know why virat is ignoring her?? LOLOL whatever it is I'm definitely looking very much forward to it!! :)) ??? thanks!!
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM, I m really excited to  know how Virat will realize that Manvi is never like Maya and she is his destiny not Maya... I feel bad for Vanshika
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the positive comments please enjoy this one as well 😃

PART 11:
Chandigarth
It was lunch time and Manvi had enough of Virat ignoring her, so she decided to go and confront him. She walked towards virat's room when she heard him talking to a picture of a girl he was calling her by the name Maya.
Manvi(thinking to herself): yeh maya kon hai
Then she thought that now is not a good time to confront him so she was heading back to her room. Virat noticed her and called her with anger which frightened manvi.
Virat: Manvi ruko😡
Manvi: ha virat😲
Virat: tumhari himmat kaisi hui ki tum yaha akar mere personal baatein sun rahi thi.
Manvi: Virat I am sorry main iss reason ke liye yahan nahi ayi thi
Virat: toh kis ki lile ayi thi
Manvi: virat tum mujhe ignore kyun kar raha ho
Virat: Manvi this is non of you business now get out of here before i loose my temper.
Manvi: meri baat so sunno...
Then virat took a glass and threw it by manvi's foot which caused manvi's foot to bleed. While manvi was struggling in pain virat shut the door. Vanishka, who saw the entire thing, went to help manvi pretending that she didnt hear anything.
Vanishka: Manvi yeh kya hua
Manvi: woh kuch nahi main virat ke liye paani le ja raha tha toh paani ka glass gir gaya.
Vanishka: thik hai
Then Vanishka called kadambari and told her to take manvi to her room. She entered virat's room...
Vanishka: virat yeh tumhe kya ho gaya hain tum manvi se aise kyun behave kar kar rahe ho
Virat: ma woh manvi ne a kar mera personal baatein sun rahi thi muhe lagta hain ki woh maya ki tarha mujhse sab kuch phir se cheen legi.
Vanishka: nahi virat manvi aisi nahi hai, woh maya ki tarha ho nahi sakti, look virat just because maya turned out to be like that doesnt mean that every girl is going to be like maya.
Virat: yeah but wat if manvi is worse than that.
Vanishka: Virat, if this cant get you to come back to senses then i dont know what can, but I only said what is true and in the morning I talked to you about maya because i thought that you really moved on with your life.
Then Vanishka left leaving virat speechless.
Virat: maybe maa is right, I should go and talk to manvi

It was about 6am when virat came out of his room and saw kadambari holding bandages while going towards manvi's room.
Virat: Chachi ap bandages kyun le kar khari hain
Kadambari: woh manvi hai na, apne paa mein glass gira diya to mein uske liye kuch saaman le kar jarahi hoon.
Hearing this virat got a flashback to him dropping the glass on manvi's foot, and he felt like someone just stabbed his heart out.💔
Virat (wispering to himself): what have i done, after i behaved with manvi like this... she probably hates me right now😭
He went towards manvi's room and was about to enter, but viren just called him.
Viren: oye tu kya kar raha hai
Virat: kya hain na bhai mein iss bandariya ko pareshaan karne ke liye jaa raha tha.
Viren: Virat tu sudhre gi nahi kya, woh bechari dard mein hai aur tu usse parishaan karne ja raha hain.
VIrat: thik hai mujhe lecture nahin chahiye.
Viren: fine but i did come here to ask for your help to throw your bhabi a party, i need help for someone to bring the cake and help decorate this house.
Virat: thik hai
Viren leaves, and then virat looks into manvi's room and sees that every one is gone from the room do he enters.
Virat: Manvi😳
After seeing virat manvi looked away and this time she didnt make contact with him.
Virat: manvi I am soo sorry please forgive me i dont know what happened to me.
Manvi: virat tumhe akela time chahiye na to ab tumhare paas bohat akela time hain to Please get out of this room.
Virat: manvi please, dont say this to me i just cant stand it when you are mad and sad because of me.
Manvi: Virat please I am really tire right now so please go right now.
Then virat left with tears in his eyes😭

It was after dinner when manvi was decorating the hall for jeevika's birthday party. Manvi was standing on a ladder putting flowers up. Then virat came in and was staring at her, manvi steeped back and slipped from the ladder and was about to hit the ground but virat catched her.
Manvi's eyes were clossed as virat was staring at her. When manvi noticed that virat catched her she asked him to put her down.
Manvi: virat please put me down
Virat: OK
He put her down and manvi thanked him and gave him the smallest smile in the world. Virat looked into her eyes and saw pain all over it and he knew that this pain was caused by him. So, he vowed to himself that he will gain her trust back.

To be continued...

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE I WILL UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE AND SORRY ABOUT THE SADNESS HERE,

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago
reecsoo thumbnail
Awsum plz continue sooonn nd pm me plzzz 😊
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awwh omg it's awesome!!! Hayeee virat how can u do this and manvi virat cried u suppose to console him.. LOLOL I loved it!! Continue soon :))
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Finally some sense in Virat's behaviour.  I like Maanvi's attitude now.. waiting for next part.. thanks for the vm. 
Angel4Love thumbnail
Nyc update..thnks n plz do continue...😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Aww, it was so sweet. Poor Manvi, she must be so hurt. I can't wait for the next part...

Thanks for the PM yaar...😉