Frequent Posters

mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
please PM me the next part.. 
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nope not getting bored here:) hmm next part ALOT of Virman I guess? Anw pls update soon!! Will be waiting for the PM:)))
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww its so sad virmaan dint speak for 6 months.  anyways waiting for next part where we will have virmaan scenes...
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i love ur grammar, virat nhi jaa skti n kheer achaa bana, lol, but seriously i thoroughly enjoyed ur story, u must complete it asap:)
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenzz

omg i love ur grammar, virat nhi jaa skti n kheer achaa bana, lol, but seriously i thoroughly enjoyed ur story, u must complete it asap:)

virmanforever thumbnail
Hey guys thanks alots for the positive comments and not thinking this was boring please enjoy my next part it might not be that good because i just typed the part and it got deleted so i have to type in what i remember
ENJOY😊

PART 5:
It has been 6 months and Manvi and Virat still hasnt talked they were both unhappy but they didnt know why.
Chandigarth
Dadaji was concerned about how virat has been so quite for 6 months. So he thought that swamini would know about it and he called her.
Dadaji: Swamini main tumse baat karna chata hu
Swamini: ha kahiye
Dadaji: kya tum janti ho kyun virat itna chup kyun hai in 6 maine(months) se
Swamini: woh ha hum janti hai, darasal hum jab rishikesh gayi thi to tab hum manvi ko humari paarivar se door rehene ki liye kaha tha. Khaas kar virat se.
Dadaji couldnt careless after he heard what she said and walked away.

On the other side they didnt even have a clue that virat heard them. Virat was already depressed for what manvi said but after he heard swamini's and dadaji's conversation his heart was shattered in to pieces, but somewhere inside he was relieved that manvi didnt actually say this on her own. He was also still confused about why does he care about manvi so much.

Rishikesh
Manvi was even more heartbroken than virat because she actually had to say it. After that day manvi didnt say more than 50 words a day which is very unusual for her.
All of a sudden the bell rang.
Manvi: dabbu darwaza khul!!!
Manvi: yeh dabbu itna lazy kyun hai
When she opened the door a mail man gave her a letter to her name and went away. Then when she read it she found out that her college is giving her a scholarship to go to Chandigarth for studying. At first she was so excited then she remembered that if she goes to chandigarth she would have to stay with the Vandera's. Then BG came up behind her and told her that she should focus on her studies right now and she should go. So, the next day manvi left for chandigarth without informing any of the Vandera's, 1 hour later she finally reached chandigath. And she decided to find a room mate and live in a small apartment next to the college.

Chandigarth

BG called Jeevika and informed her about manvi coming to chandigarth and virat heard there fon conversation through the other fon. On the other hand "it has been hours and manvi should have been here by now" Jeevika was worried and so was virat.

To be continued...

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT. I AM SURE THAT THERE WILL ME VIRMAN SCENES ON THE NEXT PART SOME OF THEM FACE TO FACE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.😊

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 Wow this is really nice and sad:( After 6 months! thats really long!! yeah pls have virman in yr next update πŸ˜‰ really looking forward to it... thanks for the PM will wait for more 
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yehhh so finally maavi is in chandigarh.. Hopefully next part we will have more of virmaan... Thanks for the pm waiting for more..
mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM and dont forget to PM me the next part πŸ˜Š
virmanforever thumbnail
Hey guys thanks for taking time to read i hope you guys love this part.ENJOY😊

PART 6:
Chandigarth
It was past 10 o'clock and Manvi still hasnt reached the vandera Mansion; Jeevika and Virat were worried to death.
Virat: yeh manvi kaha hai mujhe kya unhe fon karna chahiye
Jeevika hears virat say that out loud
Jeevika: Virat tumhe kaise pata ki manvi yah arahi hain
Virat: woh mein app ko aur beeji ko baat karne sunna
Jeevika: oh, aur virat mujhe bohat ghabraat ho rahi hai
On the other side Manvi is torn whether she should call and tell jeevika that she is living in a apartment or not, because if she tells jeevika that she is living in a apartment then jeevika would freak out and tell manvi to come live in the Vandera Mansion.
Manvi: Mujhe fon nahi karna chahiye, agar mein karu toh di naraz honge.

The night goes on and its finally morning and manvi has a interview with the principal in the college so she wanted to go to the temple and pray to god before she goes. And on the other hand The whole Vandera family were going to the same temple as manvi was to pray to god and give out prasad.

Manvi reaches the temple before the vandera's and start praying
Manvi: baghwan ji aj mere liye bohat important din hai aur ap mujhe please help karna( she says while closing her eyes)

Then the Vandera family showed up but didnt notice manvi there. 5 minutes went on like that but when virat looked down he saw a woman with black silky hair and wearing a blue kameez with jeans, to him she looked quite familiar. When the family went out side the temple to give out prasad virat stayed and watched manvi without knowing who she was.  Just as Manvi was done she turned around to go but she saw virat. Virat looked at maanvi with his widened eyes.
Virat: Manvi tum yahan..
Manvi: (silent)
Virat: tum itna chup q ho
Manvi: virat mujhe jani hai
Right as manvi was leaving she saw jeevika coming her way and she went in front of virat again.
Manvi: Virat jeevika di ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki meh yahan hu
Virat: par q
Manvi: please virat ab koi questions maat puchna
Virat couldnt let her down, he didnt know why but he just couldnt.
Jeevika: Virat hum jarahi hain tum nahi ayogi
Virat: ha par ab log jao main 30 minutes baad araha hu
Jeevika: thik hai par jaldi ana( and then leaves)

After the vandera family leaves Virat looks at manvi and asks...
Virat: Manvi tum mujhe itni ignore kyun kar rahi ho?
Manvi: virat mujhe jana hai
Virat: Pehle tum bolo kyun
Then manvi just ignores him again and just walks away but virat is too fast for her. Virat grabs manvi by her wrist and forcefully takes her to a abundant house near bye.
Manvi: virat mujhe choro
Virat: manvi aj tum kuch nahi karoge (he said with a extremely angry face)😑
Manvi knew that he became serious, so she stopped whining. Then virat let go of her hand.
Virat: manvi dekho ek bandaria ki tarha act maat karna aur sab saach batao
Manvi: Virat, main kuch nahi kahunga
Virat started walking towards manvi and manvi eventually was stuck between the wall and virat. she tried to escape to the right but virat quickly put hins hands on her way, and then she tries to escape to the left but virat does the same thing. Now she was cornered.
Virat: manvi please kuch kaho
Manvi: virat humari paas kuch kaheni ki liye kuch bacha nahi hai.
Virat grabs her by her shoulders and brings the close to him.

To be continued...

PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE AND I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS SO PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago