Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Read both parts now...
A really good start :)

Please pm me when you update, Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for all positive feed backs seeing them really made me happy and I hope you enjoy my next part.โญ๏ธ

PART 3:

Rishikesh
Virat (thinking to himself): yeh banderia ko kya hua.
Meanwhile manvi was lost in her own thoughts
Manvi (thinking to herself): Mujhe itni takleef q ho raha hai ki mein chep se baath nehi kar sakti.
Virat: Manvi, manvi (he said while shaking her).
Manvi: haa (and came back to reality)
Virat: tum mujhe ignore q kar raha ho
Manvi: Virat mujhe kuch der ke liye akela chordo
Virat: thik hai per mein bapas aunga
Then 1 hour passes and he comes back
Virat: Manvi ab tum baat karoge
Manvi: wo virat mujhe lagta hai ki hum ek doosre se dooor rahe
Hearing that Virat doesnt experience less pain than manvi
Virat: per q
Manvi: Please virat (she says with a annoyed tone)
Virat: thik hai ( and leaves)
Swamini saw this and became relieved
The entire night has passed with manvi and virat being depressed and it was morning already, so jeevika had to leave. The good bye wasnt any different from bidaai. Manvi was even extra sad but not because her di was leaving because she couldnt go near virat๐Ÿ˜ญ
Swamini: thik hai to hum chalte hai
And they left, on the way back to chandigarth virat was lost in his own world having flashbacks about what manvi said last night, but he was snaped out of it after viren called him.
Viren: virat tu thik hai na
Virat: ha mein thik hu (with a fake smile on his face)
Virat (thinking to himself): Mujhe manvi ko dekh ker itna acha q lagta hai, aur jab vo mujhse door jata hai to mujhe itni takleef q hota hai. Kya mein usse pya... nehi yeh nehi ho sakti, main to pyar ki trail US mein chor ke aya us Maya ke saath (Maya is his girlfriend from US, her name was shown in today's episode [december 22,2011])

To be continued...

HEY GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT AND, IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO MORE THAN 3 PARTS SO I WILL TRY TO GET THE OTHER PARTS UPDATED AS SOON AS I CAN.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really Good... Haven't watched today's epi yet as it hasn't been aired yet. Really want to know about his girlfriend...
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I loved it slowly they are realising what's in their heart for each other ? yeh swamini bua oh god what can I ask abt her.. She is mean but frankly I like her role here cause she indirectly makes them realize the feelings they have for each other thanks much for the PM looking forward for more thanks :)
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome? luv the way virman were feelin upset abwt nt talkin to each other plsz PM me wen u update and thanx yaar
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, read all the 3 parts at once and loved the story
Plz cont soon and PM me when u update...
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional update, thanks for the pm and continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey very nice... i liked it very much.. thanks for the pm waiting for more...
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for taking time and reading it, and i hope you enjoy this part as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 4:

Chandigarth
Viren: Jeevika, tumhe nehi lagti ki virat jab se rishkesh mein gaya hai tab se thori khoyi hui hai
Jeevika: ha aur manvi bhi bohat khoyi hui hai
With that viren and jeevika goes in to tension, on the other side swamini is super happy and Virat is depressed, then he sees there is a wedding album of  his bhai and bhabi's wedding he goes through it and stops and stares at Manvi when he turns the page.
Virat: Manvi tum bohat sundar ho tum yeh janti ho kya
Then she snaps out of it
Virat (thinking to himself): mein yeh kya keheraha hu (and goes into thinking mood)
Rishikesh
Manvi (thinking to himself): Mujhe aise kyun lagta hai ki jab mein virat ki saath baat karti hoon to tub meri sari parishania door hojati hai, jab woh baat karti hai mujhe itni acha kyun lagti hai, jab woh mujhe insult/tease karta hai tub mujhe compliment ki tarha sunai deti hai. Kya yeh pyaar hai?
Dabbu walks in her room to talk to her, but finds manvi lost in her own thoughts.
Dabbu: manvi di!!!
Manvi: kya hua itni zoor se meri kaan pe chillaya kyun
Dabbu: mein apse kuch baat karna chati hu
Manvi: konsi baat aur jaldi kar.
Dabbu: woh kal jub main virat bhaiya ke saath baat kar raha tha to vo kisi baat se naraz ho kar chalgaya tha.
Manvi: kon si baat
Dabbu: Kisi bhi larki ki baat
Manvi: matlab
Dabbu: main puch raha tha ki woh kabhi kisi larki ko pyar kiya kya
After hearing that manvi gets lost in her own world again and dabbu goes away.
Days went on and on and 6 months passed by, and in those 6 months manvi got a scholarship to go to a college in chandigarth.

To be continued...

HEY GUYS I KNOW IT IS GETTING BORRING BUT BY THE END OF THE NEXT PART I THINK THAT YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT . PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT, I'LL UPDATE SOON.