Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What should be done with Rashi? (Page 3)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

As Rashi has no idea about religion (e.g. ganga jal disaster) she should be sent to the Ashram Baa seemed to disappear to ( and come back with new found identityWink) so that she can fully develop her inner beauty and come back Kalakari free !!

That would be a good idea!!!
If only!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uamaz-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

raashi!!!!!!!she is like a puppet in urmis hands...not only that i also think in her core she is a little evil...i mean she does all these kalakaries and is not bothered if the other person is hurt physically...she is greedy,jealous,to a certain extent ambitious,nasty and to top it all she is also stupid...case in point ...right now she should be concentrating on jigar and getting on his good side...but no ...she is back to her lfelong goal and favorite pastime...torturing gopi...as u said nazma after throwing her out and all the stuff that followed ,she has not changed...one thing could be tried though...i dont know if anybody will like it though...its the partition  of the families...maybe if she is just with jigar and her inlaws...she will not be able to get her hands on gopi...and she just might try for a normal existence...cos i think her jealousy with regards to gopi is her main flaw...

I agree with what you say about Rashi!! There is definitely evil in her!!
The partition of the house would be hard because everyone else likes each other. And if the house was split Urshi would kinda win. Even though Gopi would be safe from kalakaries the whole essence of the Modi family would be ruined and no one but Rashi would be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

I think if Jigar buys another house for her and him, to protect his family for her kalakaris, it might help her to change. They will eventually fall in love which will change her. The farther away she is from both the families, the better. So, take her away Jigar ! Run away with her to some far away place that no one can reach to find you guys ! LOL

Yeah right!!!

Jigar has no money so she'd be living somewhere like Rajpal Nagar so she would spend all day being evil to Jigar who would be going to work to pay the bills. She still wouldn't be able to spend money like she wants and slowly slowly would turn into her mother - bitter and twisted!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 20 December 2011 at 4:34pm

-JollyJabeen-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

raashi!!!!!!!she is like a puppet in urmis hands...not only that i also think in her core she is a little evil...i mean she does all these kalakaries and is not bothered if the other person is hurt physically...she is greedy,jealous,to a certain extent ambitious,nasty and to top it all she is also stupid...case in point ...right now she should be concentrating on jigar and getting on his good side...but no ...she is back to her lfelong goal and favorite pastime...torturing gopi...as u said nazma after throwing her out and all the stuff that followed ,she has not changed...one thing could be tried though...i dont know if anybody will like it though...its the partition  of the families...maybe if she is just with jigar and her inlaws...she will not be able to get her hands on gopi...and she just might try for a normal existence...cos i think her jealousy with regards to gopi is her main flaw...

The partition of the house would be hard because everyone else likes each other. And if the house was split Urshi would kinda win. Even though Gopi would be safe from kalakaries the whole essence of the Modi family would be ruined and no one but Rashi would be happy.

yeah i agree...we wouldnt want that...its just that all, including the cvs have drawn a blank...and i just threw the idea out there...

-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

yeah i agree...we wouldnt want that...its just that all, including the cvs have drawn a blank...and i just threw the idea out there...

Even I've had that thought!!LOL just so Gopi is safe!!

-JollyJabeen-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

I think if Jigar buys another house for her and him, to protect his family for her kalakaris, it might help her to change. They will eventually fall in love which will change her. The farther away she is from both the families, the better. So, take her away Jigar ! Run away with her to some far away place that no one can reach to find you guys ! LOL

Yeah right!!!

Jigar has no money so she'd be living somewhere like Rajpal Nagar so she would spend all day being evil to Jigar who would be going to work to pay the bills. She still wouldn't be able to spend money like she wants and slowly slowly would turn into her mother - bitter and twisted!!

If you haven't noticed, our Jigar has been working a lot more than he use to as to get away from Rashi and not think about her. So if he was determined to move out with her, he would save up and would definitely be able to move.  It doesn't have to be far though. You have to admit that Rashi does love Jigar and vice versa. If they were to be all alone, they would solve their problems eventually. Mayb if he threatens that unless she stops her kalakaris that he won't take her back to MM, she might turn good just for the luxuries LOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Yeah right!!!

If you haven't noticed, our Jigar has been working a lot more than he use to as to get away from Rashi and not think about her. So if he was determined to move out with her, he would save up and would definitely be able to move.  It doesn't have to be far though. You have to admit that Rashi does love Jigar and vice versa. If they were to be all alone, they would solve their problems eventually. Mayb if he threatens that unless she stops her kalakaris that he won't take her back to MM, she might turn good just for the luxuries LOL

I don't like Rashi much and most of the time can't see any good in her at all!!
Also this love she has for Jigar I doubt sometimes too. If she loved him she would understand the pain he's going through!!
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

i want that jigar throw a divorce paper on this witch rashi,s face and ask her to get out...Angry

ShaunSANazmaJ

Go to top