Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What should be done with Rashi? (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hmm Raashi,Raashi Raashi.
Disowning her doesn't work.
What about ..omg for the first time im actually struck,i have no decent punishment for Raashi Ouch

Chika we need ideas!!!

What do you think will she ever reform? What will make her reform?

This is a really good topic,before this we need to think what will happen?,what event will happen where all the kalakari's are revealed?,everything that Urshi did,and Kinjal aswell,lots of FF's and OS's have Kinjal becoming good and revealing the truth but  according to the seriel,she's gonna remain badLOL, The CV's have dug there own grave by putting too many kalakari's that is difficult to be revealed Wink

Well even without the old kalakaries coming out something could be done especially as Rashi is well on the way to making more kalakaries!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Hmm Raashi,Raashi Raashi.
Disowning her doesn't work.
What about ..omg for the first time im actually struck,i have no decent punishment for Raashi Ouch

Chika we need ideas!!!

What do you think will she ever reform? What will make her reform?

This is a really good topic,before this we need to think what will happen?,what event will happen where all the kalakari's are revealed?,everything that Urshi did,and Kinjal aswell,lots of FF's and OS's have Kinjal becoming good and revealing the truth but  according to the seriel,she's gonna remain badLOL, The CV's have dug there own grave by putting too many kalakari's that is difficult to be revealed Wink

Well even without the old kalakaries coming out something could be done especially as Rashi is well on the way to making more kalakaries!!

If the CV's add to many kalakari's,is just going to get confusingLOL
and its gonna build even more hatred for Raashi.

NazmaJ

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

Jigar to serve her divorce papers.  Sorry, but she won't change and Jigar deserves some happiness with somebody else.

Well ultimately I think divorce is the only way!!

But it's called Saath Nibhana Saathiya!! One day she will repent maybe in a couple of years time!!

But do we want Jigar to stay unhappy all that time.  I want him happy and joking again.  The longer she stays in the house it reminds him of her deceit.  God knows how he will feel if and when all the other kalakaaris are carried out, especially when he finds out that she started the fire in the mandir and risked Hetal's life. 

Edited by Xarina - 20 December 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

As Rashi has no idea about religion (e.g. ganga jal disaster) she should be sent to the Ashram Baa seemed to disappear to ( and come back with new found identityWink) so that she can fully develop her inner beauty and come back Kalakari free !!

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Well I always knew she was going to do more kalakaries and it's obvious that the CVs aren't intending to reveal all the kalakaries she's ever done. But I still hope that the main kalakaries from the past are revealed especially the ones that had a very negative impact on GoHems realtionship!!!!

ShaunSA-JollyJabeen-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
raashi!!!!!!!she is like a puppet in urmis hands...not only that i also think in her core she is a little evil...i mean she does all these kalakaries and is not bothered if the other person is hurt physically...she is greedy,jealous,to a certain extent ambitious,nasty and to top it all she is also stupid...case in point ...right now she should be concentrating on jigar and getting on his good side...but no ...she is back to her lfelong goal and favorite pastime...torturing gopi...as u said nazma after throwing her out and all the stuff that followed ,she has not changed...one thing could be tried though...i dont know if anybody will like it though...its the partition  of the families...maybe if she is just with jigar and her inlaws...she will not be able to get her hands on gopi...and she just might try for a normal existence...cos i think her jealousy with regards to gopi is her main flaw...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ-Nafisa-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Jigar to serve her divorce papers.  Sorry, but she won't change and Jigar deserves some happiness with somebody else.

Well ultimately I think divorce is the only way!!

But it's called Saath Nibhana Saathiya!! One day she will repent maybe in a couple of years time!!

But do we want Jigar to stay unhappy all that time.  I want him happy and joking again.  The longer she stays in the house it reminds him of her deceit.  God knows how he will feel if and when all the other kalakaaris are carried out, especially when he finds out that she started the fire in the mandir and risked Hetal's life. 

I don't want Jigar unhappy!! If it was up to me I'd have had them divorced ages ago!!
Poor Jigar has to suffer for no reason!!
I really want the fire thing to come out!! Even Gopi (fingers crossed)  won't be able to forgive that!!

-JollyJabeen-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I think if Jigar buys another house for her and him, to protect his family for her kalakaris, it might help her to change. They will eventually fall in love which will change her. The farther away she is from both the families, the better. So, take her away Jigar ! Run away with her to some far away place that no one can reach to find you guys ! LOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Go to top