Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What should be done with Rashi? - Page 3

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: varshu27

yeah i agree...we wouldnt want that...its just that all, including the cvs have drawn a blank...and i just threw the idea out there...

Even I've had that thought!!πŸ˜† just so Gopi is safe!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Yeah right!!!

Jigar has no money so she'd be living somewhere like Rajpal Nagar so she would spend all day being evil to Jigar who would be going to work to pay the bills. She still wouldn't be able to spend money like she wants and slowly slowly would turn into her mother - bitter and twisted!!

If you haven't noticed, our Jigar has been working a lot more than he use to as to get away from Rashi and not think about her. So if he was determined to move out with her, he would save up and would definitely be able to move.  It doesn't have to be far though. You have to admit that Rashi does love Jigar and vice versa. If they were to be all alone, they would solve their problems eventually. Mayb if he threatens that unless she stops her kalakaris that he won't take her back to MM, she might turn good just for the luxuries πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

If you haven't noticed, our Jigar has been working a lot more than he use to as to get away from Rashi and not think about her. So if he was determined to move out with her, he would save up and would definitely be able to move.  It doesn't have to be far though. You have to admit that Rashi does love Jigar and vice versa. If they were to be all alone, they would solve their problems eventually. Mayb if he threatens that unless she stops her kalakaris that he won't take her back to MM, she might turn good just for the luxuries πŸ˜†

I don't like Rashi much and most of the time can't see any good in her at all!!
Also this love she has for Jigar I doubt sometimes too. If she loved him she would understand the pain he's going through!!
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i want that jigar throw a divorce paper on this witch rashi,s face and ask her to get out...😑

NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simibrar1990

i want that jigar throw a divorce paper on this witch rashi,s face and ask her to get out...😑

If only this would happen!!!

CVs need to sort her out!!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: simibrar1990

She might melt.  like the witch in the wizard of oz.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why haven't you considered the death of Urmila?

Perhaps she could have a life threatening stroke and never recovers the ability to talk and needs a lot of round the clock care and Jitu is a man plus he needs to earn the money to survive, Kinjal is too selfish and Dhawal again is a man, Gopi refused permission to care for Urmila by Kokila, Hetal gives permission to Rashi to go and take care of her mother...who's taking bets she kills her mother in within a fortnight...πŸ˜†

But the death of Urmila would solve the kalakaries problems, no reinforcements for Rashi and she's too stupid without Urmila I think she would be caught sooner or loose the hope of succeeding in them and would quit.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Why haven't you considered the death of Urmila?

Perhaps she could have a life threatening stroke and never recovers the ability to talk and needs a lot of round the clock care and Jitu is a man plus he needs to earn the money to survive, Kinjal is too selfish and Dhawal again is a man, Gopi refused permission to care for Urmila by Kokila, Hetal gives permission to Rashi to go and take care of her mother...who's taking bets she kills her mother in within a fortnight...πŸ˜†

But the death of Urmila would solve the kalakaries problems, no reinforcements for Rashi and she's too stupid without Urmila I think she would be caught sooner or loose the hope of succeeding in them and would quit.

I like your ideas Nafisa!!! And then Rashi is put into jail and Jigar divorces her and he finally gets a nice girl and can be my beloved happy bunny again😍
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I like your ideas Nafisa!!! And then Rashi is put into jail and Jigar divorces her and he finally gets a nice girl and can be my beloved happy bunny again😍

Just shows that I'm not meant for kalakaries!! Killing her off didn't even enter my head!!
But a great idea Nafisa!! Two birds one stone!!

And Kristin like the way you're thinking too!!
Would this new girl be from Germany by any chance??
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I want  a  list of things to be done with Rashi...

1. Aham must blast rashi knowing the truth about bell
  2. Jigar must slap her
  3. Hetal should say something like typical saas without her rona dhona
  4. Jigar should divorce her
  5. I want gopi to slap too but its impossible
  6. Chirag and parag to contribute something in kicking her out
  7. CVs should be drowned in bucket of water..

you will be amazed not to see koki's name there but am sure you all will agree with me that koki will get some dialogues(hot hot) and scene