What should be done with Rashi? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Well ultimately I think divorce is the only way!!

But it's called Saath Nibhana Saathiya!! One day she will repent maybe in a couple of years time!!

But do we want Jigar to stay unhappy all that time.  I want him happy and joking again.  The longer she stays in the house it reminds him of her deceit.  God knows how he will feel if and when all the other kalakaaris are carried out, especially when he finds out that she started the fire in the mandir and risked Hetal's life. 
Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
As Rashi has no idea about religion (e.g. ganga jal disaster) she should be sent to the Ashram Baa seemed to disappear to ( and come back with new found identity😉) so that she can fully develop her inner beauty and come back Kalakari free !!

Well I always knew she was going to do more kalakaries and it's obvious that the CVs aren't intending to reveal all the kalakaries she's ever done. But I still hope that the main kalakaries from the past are revealed especially the ones that had a very negative impact on GoHems realtionship!!!!
raashi!!!!!!!she is like a puppet in urmis hands...not only that i also think in her core she is a little evil...i mean she does all these kalakaries and is not bothered if the other person is hurt physically...she is greedy,jealous,to a certain extent ambitious,nasty and to top it all she is also stupid...case in point ...right now she should be concentrating on jigar and getting on his good side...but no ...she is back to her lfelong goal and favorite pastime...torturing gopi...as u said nazma after throwing her out and all the stuff that followed ,she has not changed...one thing could be tried though...i dont know if anybody will like it though...its the partition  of the families...maybe if she is just with jigar and her inlaws...she will not be able to get her hands on gopi...and she just might try for a normal existence...cos i think her jealousy with regards to gopi is her main flaw...
Originally posted by Xarina

But do we want Jigar to stay unhappy all that time.  I want him happy and joking again.  The longer she stays in the house it reminds him of her deceit.  God knows how he will feel if and when all the other kalakaaris are carried out, especially when he finds out that she started the fire in the mandir and risked Hetal's life. 

I don't want Jigar unhappy!! If it was up to me I'd have had them divorced ages ago!!
Poor Jigar has to suffer for no reason!!
I really want the fire thing to come out!! Even Gopi (fingers crossed)  won't be able to forgive that!!
I think if Jigar buys another house for her and him, to protect his family for her kalakaris, it might help her to change. They will eventually fall in love which will change her. The farther away she is from both the families, the better. So, take her away Jigar ! Run away with her to some far away place that no one can reach to find you guys ! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by uamaz

As Rashi has no idea about religion (e.g. ganga jal disaster) she should be sent to the Ashram Baa seemed to disappear to ( and come back with new found identity😉) so that she can fully develop her inner beauty and come back Kalakari free !!

That would be a good idea!!!
If only!!!
Originally posted by varshu27

raashi!!!!!!!she is like a puppet in urmis hands...not only that i also think in her core she is a little evil...i mean she does all these kalakaries and is not bothered if the other person is hurt physically...she is greedy,jealous,to a certain extent ambitious,nasty and to top it all she is also stupid...case in point ...right now she should be concentrating on jigar and getting on his good side...but no ...she is back to her lfelong goal and favorite pastime...torturing gopi...as u said nazma after throwing her out and all the stuff that followed ,she has not changed...one thing could be tried though...i dont know if anybody will like it though...its the partition  of the families...maybe if she is just with jigar and her inlaws...she will not be able to get her hands on gopi...and she just might try for a normal existence...cos i think her jealousy with regards to gopi is her main flaw...

I agree with what you say about Rashi!! There is definitely evil in her!!
The partition of the house would be hard because everyone else likes each other. And if the house was split Urshi would kinda win. Even though Gopi would be safe from kalakaries the whole essence of the Modi family would be ruined and no one but Rashi would be happy.
Originally posted by GohamHungry

I think if Jigar buys another house for her and him, to protect his family for her kalakaris, it might help her to change. They will eventually fall in love which will change her. The farther away she is from both the families, the better. So, take her away Jigar ! Run away with her to some far away place that no one can reach to find you guys ! ðŸ˜†

Yeah right!!!

Jigar has no money so she'd be living somewhere like Rajpal Nagar so she would spend all day being evil to Jigar who would be going to work to pay the bills. She still wouldn't be able to spend money like she wants and slowly slowly would turn into her mother - bitter and twisted!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I agree with what you say about Rashi!! There is definitely evil in her!!
The partition of the house would be hard because everyone else likes each other. And if the house was split Urshi would kinda win. Even though Gopi would be safe from kalakaries the whole essence of the Modi family would be ruined and no one but Rashi would be happy.

yeah i agree...we wouldnt want that...its just that all, including the cvs have drawn a blank...and i just threw the idea out there...