Damini...what if!!??!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
So, Ved has finally accepted he has feelings for Nitika. The episode was funny and entertaining but not very logical. Oh well...perfection is hard to find anyways :)

Now I look forward to see how Ved apologizes to Nitika. I think if he is able to say "I love you" to her then that's it for Nitika...she will forget all her anger and melt like a candy :) she loves him that much!!
Posted: 12 years ago
Same here...๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly though, Ved has finally admitted his love for Nitika, still I have disappointment the way the CVs handled this whole issue. The Vedika track could have been so beautiful & divine but the CVs chose the other way around & introduced a new character to execute it. The track was somewhat ok but not up to the standards of what the CVs of SBS are really known for. The track had no logic at all... maybe not logical but dil-logical ๐Ÿ˜†

And the loophole was definitely there... it made no sense for Toasty to say that Damini should make Ved feel she's the best woman in this world...๐Ÿ˜ต The CVs have set up such a high standard of expectations for themselves & unfortunately could not live up to it in my POV. If others loved the track then... it's their choice๐Ÿ˜†

Even I'm looking forwards how Ved is going to confess his true feelings to Nitika. Nitika is such a lovely girl with a kind heart, she definitely won't be able to stay angry with him for a long time. By chance even if she doesn't agree at first, then also it would be fun to see to what extent Ved will go to convince her๐Ÿ˜
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago