Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Damini...what if!!??!! (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely abc Smile

Same here... not liking this Damini track at all. I have nothing against the actress, she's good, but I'm just not able to digest her presence in this Vedika track. Vedika track is a very important track for which we've been waiting since ages... this track needs to be dealt with maturity & sensibility. I just don't find any sense in introducing a temporary character to solve the matterD'oh

You're right what if Ved gets hurt. He had tried committing suicide in the past, what if he does something like that now... how could Dadaji & Toasty take this matter so lightly & not understand the seriousness of this matterConfused Comparing Mashu or Tejya's married life is also a good option.

I also wonder whether the C family will ever get to know that it was due to Nitika, Ved was able to overcome the grief of his past, it was due to her he was able to forgive Malti & accept her as his bhabhi. If the C family gets to know this, then another option could have been them showing how good Nitika is & why Ved should marry her & also tell him how he's wrong by hurting her...

I even feel that it was due to Nitika, that Ved was able to accept Toasty. Coz in the past if Ved felt Toasty is a good girl then the next moment he would be saying it's due to her the problems are happening. Ved never had complete trust in Toasty. It was due to Nitika that he voted in her favor. Whether one agrees or not, directly or indirectly, it has always been Nitika affecting Ved's behavior towards Toasty or Malti.

While Ved never shared the Malti incident with anybody he was able to share it with Nitika without any hesitation. When Malti came back in the house, he wasn't mad at his family members for accepting her but mad at Nitika thinking that at least she would be there for him, he was able to share his difficulty in forgetting his past & accepting Malti. it was due to Nitika that Ved got back the faith that Tej is alive & would come back... Nitika has made a lot of contributions in Ved's life. I hope the C family gets to know about it. And it should be confessed by Ved.

Even Ved's love for Nitika is not a recent one. He had feelings for her since that time when she was with Rajan... He needs to confess these feelings too... I hope the CVs do justice to the Vedika track & not take it lightly as some ordinary track.

I just can't digest the fact that Damini can do anything regarding all the confession that Ved needs to do... I'm really not happy the way the CVs are handling the Vedika trackOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
One thing that I didn't understand was bringing Nitika to see Ved with another woman... poor lady!Cry I wonder what's going to happen between Vedika or will Damini do something over there or Smita??Confused

The CVs also had the option to show Nitika getting hurt with Ved's statement & losing her faith in men due to all this. Ved had lost his faith in women with one incident. When a similar kind of incident took place in Nitika's life she didn't lose faith in men bcoz she had met someone like Ved who didn't let her lose faith in men or life. Now that history got itself repeated in Nitika's life, she gets hurt twice & this time not from anyone but the man whom she considers an angel of God, someone born in the wrong yugOuch

This could have used as an option to show Nitika losing her faith in men & her life which would ultimately make Ved feel guilty of what he did to her resulting in him taking the first step towards mending their relationship & winning back her trust & heart.

In my POV, this could have been a great option after all rather than bringing an outsider to solve this whole mess. I wonder how come the CVs chose the option of introducing a new character a better option above all the other options available to them or didn't they ever think of any other optionConfused

Anyway, I hope today Toasty's plan will get revealed so that we know what's actually on her mind & her real motive of bringing Damini in the scenario. We've been just guessing on the basis of what we think, want to see what the CVs think about this...Confused or do we still have to wait for Monday for an answerD'oh
And Ved realizing his mistake & admitting his love for Nitika instead of getting mad at Damini for faking all those things...Shocked that's going to be a strange & unexpected reaction from VedLOL Anyway, hoping the CVs will prove me wrong & do a great job like they've done with the past tracks... Let's seeEmbarrassed
abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
So, Ved has finally accepted he has feelings for Nitika. The episode was funny and entertaining but not very logical. Oh well...perfection is hard to find anyways :)

Now I look forward to see how Ved apologizes to Nitika. I think if he is able to say "I love you" to her then that's it for Nitika...she will forget all her anger and melt like a candy :) she loves him that much!!

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Same here...LOL

Honestly though, Ved has finally admitted his love for Nitika, still I have disappointment the way the CVs handled this whole issue. The Vedika track could have been so beautiful & divine but the CVs chose the other way around & introduced a new character to execute it. The track was somewhat ok but not up to the standards of what the CVs of SBS are really known for. The track had no logic at all... maybe not logical but dil-logical LOL

And the loophole was definitely there... it made no sense for Toasty to say that Damini should make Ved feel she's the best woman in this world...Pinch The CVs have set up such a high standard of expectations for themselves & unfortunately could not live up to it in my POV. If others loved the track then... it's their choiceLOL

Even I'm looking forwards how Ved is going to confess his true feelings to Nitika. Nitika is such a lovely girl with a kind heart, she definitely won't be able to stay angry with him for a long time. By chance even if she doesn't agree at first, then also it would be fun to see to what extent Ved will go to convince herDay Dreaming

Edited by vik rocks - 22 December 2011 at 8:09pm

abc113

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index