Rishi & Indira married for sure !!! :)

pooja36 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(Guys remember how happy Rishi was??? I feel like he wanted to marry her the whole time)

Rishi turned his head away from Indira for like a couple seconds at church and said to himself that im sorry, my heart is clean, i dont mean to do this but i hate when your in trouble sooo he married her to get rid of her troubles... i mean he all know he is rich... stuff is going to happen and they are going to be married for real... remember when Indira came and asked him if it doesn't count in India and he fumbled and said yes and then putting her on guilt trip, smiling when she wasn't looking( sooo he did want to get married to her <3) and once they get in India many things are going to happen and Indira will realize that they are married for real
then story will go on from how she hates him for awhile but slowly starts falling in love with him... he will help her with her family and take away some of her troubles

thoughts???????  OMG I LOVE THIS NEW TRACK SSSOOO MUCH!!!!!! <3  <3   <3   <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SO I AM I really happy wid dis track
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats sounds good...and yay cant wait for her to figure it out...and did they show them signing anything...cause if they did than yea they are married for real...
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
omg ur right! he was SO excited to get marry with indira...seems like he loves her from childhood!๐Ÿ˜ณ ''if he is vidit's friend''
WOW m gonna love this Track๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel that Rishi does have feeling for Indu in the romantic sense & his reaction to their marriage was the opposite of hers๐Ÿ˜†.  He was all smiles & his face was beaming while Indu had this "when will this ceremony be over" look on her face๐Ÿ˜†.  
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Would like to wait n c what happens in todays epi
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
no big deal if the marriage is for real..actually i want the marriage to be real n valid in india too
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramusk

no big deal if the marriage is for real..actually i want the marriage to be real n valid in india too

do u think it will work in the favour of the show if the show marriage so early and that marriage which doesnt hav love and done to save mandira???
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramusk

i was thinking about this actually.  in reality no marriages are recognized in terms of law without a marriage registry certificate .. so unless they have one made, it would not be a binding relationship in front of the law.  although, this legal system does not belittle the concept of holy matrimony ... the people who are joining together must believe that they are married, accept all religious rituals/rights, and then that marriage would be considered true.  i guess if you watched namastey london, akshay kumar considered his marriage performed in a hindu ceremony as true, but katrina did not & said when they had reached london that the country does not see them as married because there was no certificate made. i guess the next set of episodes will unfold this track ๐Ÿ˜†
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I think he wanted to remove all her troubles(maybe a promise to vidit...his friend)...and as we all know that Indira is such a head-strong person..so she'll never take his help...Then marriage was the only option left..!!...Whatever the reason maybe...I'm happy they got married...Yipee..!!