Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think barbies are good example for kids because they want to be as perfect as the doll.

well when I was a kid...I bought this blonde hair barbie doll, I used to brush her hair and make her walk. But one day, I couldn't find it...I found out that my lil cusin ripped her head apart and put it under my bed...it was a nightmare...lol and than I watched that movie Chuky or whatever...scary doll...Never had a doll again
Hunk101 thumbnail
Katrina's lookin Beautiful😍
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Katrina looks cute as barbie doll.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never got into Barbie I always loved Polly Pocket hehe...=P
i bet even the plastic doll has less plastic than Kat herself.. πŸ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG that pregnant barbie pic was a horrible sight...these stuff are not for kids anymore like how they used to be sweet, innocent back then...ufff why will any parent let their daughters play with such doll? πŸ€”

I was never obsesses with dolls as a kid, just like Eraser I loved teddys more πŸ˜†
and I even had this cute monkey which can stick to the curtains and I loved that monkey so much that it has to be sticked on my rooms' curtains...I felt like it is protecting me from all the devils...πŸ˜†

Child's Play that was  πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don't think barbies are good example for kids because they want to be as perfect as the doll.

well when I was a kid...I bought this blonde hair barbie doll, I used to brush her hair and make her walk. But one day, I couldn't find it...I found out that my lil cusin ripped her head apart and put it under my bed...it was a nightmare...lol and than I watched that movie Chuky or whatever...scary doll...Never had a doll again

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Terenaina

i had the similar incident but i watched  the indian version paapi gudiya n nxt day i decided to give my doll to my little cousin since she wanted one badly. It gave me nightmares for couple of weeks. my doll was not barbie it was like 4ft  talll so that just made it worse for me ever since that i hate dolls.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

damn i dont like the pregnant barbie either

i would never let my kids pkay with these kinda dolls

well they wont be allowed to play with any barbie doll at all..

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL...all these stories are too good...!!! i had a barbie whose shoes were totally yummilicious!so me and my friend each chewed off one of the pairs and had to wrap the barbies feet with silver foil later.then one fine day i had a brainwave to play holi with it...used up my crayons.now my poor barbie is displayed in the living room with her legs covered in purple crayons and silver foil πŸ˜”