the name of this new guy...dhruv?

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loads of people are saying that this new guys name is nandakisor...really?! is that really a name? wouldnt it make sense if his name was dhruv...the missing guy we heard from nani ages ago.

p.s i'm not being disrespectful of the name..i just havent ever heard that as a name. :)
xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Zee yaaru your right, and I was thinking the same...😕...🤔
The TT article said that his name is "Nandekishore". Even I was like, "What the?!!!"😆 Sorry I don't have an answer to why they had mentioned the name "Dhruv" before and now are changing the actor and name itself.😕 Confusing... But now we know that he is DEFINITELY entering the show to change ArHi's lives and his name is Nandekishore (from TT article and SBS segment).

Thanks,
Shilpa😊❤️
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no its not dhruv...i read in a article that his name is Nandkishor...

Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shilparoxx

Yes Zee yaaru your right, and I was thinking the same...😕...🤔
The TT article said that his name is "Nandekishore". Even I was like, "What the?!!!"😆 Sorry I don't have an answer to why they had mentioned the name "Dhruv" before and now are changing the actor and name itself.😕 Confusing... But now we know that he is DEFINITELY entering the show to change ArHi's lives and his name is Nandekishore (from TT article and SBS segment).

Thanks,
Shilpa😊❤️

i think this is a diff guy na...dhruv is diff and nandkishore is diff i guess..
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I can't wait for nandkishore's entry.
Imagine buaji randomly says 'Nandkishore' and Nandkishore says 'yyes' and than Buaji says 'What yes,hairenandkishore' and they have an arguement,that would be hillarious!🤣