Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 99)

Fantasyangel Senior Member
Fantasyangel
Fantasyangel

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Gud wrk,i liked it frm the starting to end,plz keep it up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Reeha i simply loved the update..during the whole update i just hated that girl mina, i mean fine i agree she was hurt in the past by Uday, yes i agree when Uday left her, her life was in a mess, but the truth is that even Mina always knew Uday was committed to a long lost Princess..even after knowing Uday's playboy image back then, still Mina got involved with Uday..& kehthe hai taali kabhi ek haath se nahii bajjthi..if Uday got involved with Mina, Mina too got involved with him knowingly & it is also her fault..if today she is unable to move on, that is her problem, but she has no right at all to ruin Uday & Mayata's budding relationship..& for the kind off women Mina is portraying to be, i feel no sympathy towards her..rather i'am angered at the way she is behaving...she kissed Uday, uski tho main...how dare she...she put hands on something that is Princess Manyata's right...i wish Manyata or Uday slap Mina & bring her back to her senses...anyway Mina's grudge is going to take her no where, it is just going to doom her & leave her in ruins...i really liked Uday, Manyata's banter talk, it was so good..it showed the easy going, relationship quotient between Uday, Manyata...it represented their strong bond..& it was very well written.. then talking about the next scene, Uday with his friends, i have already started to like DC...you know may be you can pair DC with Unnati..hehe...then Manyata coming there Uday telling she has rights on Manyata since the age of 5...all this was nice..& Manyata in a new avatar, Uday & her talking their dance, all this was so beautiful...i simply adore Uday & Manyata..they are so perfect  together...Manyata meeting Uday's friends, the banter & indirect talks all were tooo gooddd...then Mina is getting on my nerves..i mean she gave Manyata a envelop..man i really felt like punching her on the nose..a kawaab mein haddi that's what Mina is...then Uday's concern, for his Princess Manyata..then Manyata being hurt...the past always haunts..& it is hurting Uday & Manyata both...i hate Mina, because she is putting Uday & Manyata through this difficult time...then Uday going with Manyata to tell a sorry to Mina, this shows how much Manyata & their relationship matters to Uday..& then Mina's outburst, well to tell you the truth i felt bad initially, but on second thoughts Mina is not dhoodh kii dhulli, she got involved with Uday knowing his reputation back then...& i loved it how Manyata stood by Uday, delivering one final blow to Mina & her grudges, making it clear that it is not their problem if she has not moved on...i hope now at least Mina gets the hint & moves on & leaves Uday-Manyata to live their life together peacefully & in love.. then coming to the new character Yash, good one..waise is Yash here for 'J'..hehe...i liked Mayata-Uday-Yash scene...really very well written update..keep up the good work going...job well done..i'am liking the way 'UVC' is shaping up & also i'am enjoying Uday & Manyata's budding & growing relationship...simply superb, fantastic...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapplease do continue soon...i'am waiting for the next update eagerly..Smile 

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 16 May 2012 at 1:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanreeha...k

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Comment for the 5th Part :-

Rich , funny, cute Smile Thumbs Up

Uday's childhood memory is the cutest Smile

Nice update Clap

Well, I am a slow reader and I think you'll finish the whole FF 

Before I finally catch up  your current update Confused

ButI will comment for every part Thumbs Up

My 1st comment was for the !st four chapters of the story Clap

reeha...k

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Really awesome. Loved the update. You are a amazing writer. Clap

reeha...k

Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant!!! Thumbs Up Clap

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I'm going to comment once I'm off of my phone! I can't wait to see what you guys thought :D

MysticRiver

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

N0body cn dislike ur ff reeha it was great amazing wel written awes0me l0vd evry bit of it! U r truly an amazing writer girl i lovd how you have explaind yash entry here m loving ur both ffs pls update jay chr0niclex t0o i wish u wud have been da writer da show den da show wudnt have been like itx n0w plx update s0on its always a treat reading ur updatex:)

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dekhaekkhawab

Awesome...more than awesome...out of the word...loved it...ClapClapClapi just wanna say the way you detail the scene with nailing it perfectly with your words, it feels like the scene in going on right in front of me. Maybe that's why I read your lengthy updates in one go...really reeha...Hug
i was waiting for ur update for so long...thank u sooo much for the long update...Embarrassedreally u r awesome gal...ClapClapClapi got goosebumps on MINA's dialogues(in uv's apology part)...Star StarStarStar
i can understand it take lots of time and mind to write such updates but still i will say UPDATE SOON...Embarrassed
and again...loved ur UVC to the core of my heart...Hug

Aww, thank you!

And you're right, it takes me a really long time to write; I wish I could just download the thoughts onto word, but I have to type them out, and then format the names of the charecters to bold (I usually just do it like this : [b] [/ b] and copy paste the same name and change them; sometimes I miss a few, hence why I notice later and change them up LOL; plus with the JNCs and the NL and school and work I do the best I can!

I really appreciate it when you guys wait; I know it isn't easy but nonetheless I really do appreciate it!

As for Mina: Thank you; When I created her, I wanted her to have a love-hate relationship with the audience: some would love her, some would hate her. Some may waver- thats the point- she has her story, and expereinces which lead to her actions; she is actually going to pop back up.

Any thoughts as to why and how?Wink

Edited by reeha...k - 16 May 2012 at 12:47pm

Go to top